Sign in to follow this  
daboy8821

another great championship game

after the SF vs Chi game, the Pitt vs KC game was also a good 1

vid is in phile

BO in execellent , you would think 200+,but Pitt called run most game and had to give up the pass

game went to OT

gg johnymx

Wow! Holding Bo Jackson to 43 yards this season, when Johnny has had him absolutely running wild. Thats quite a feat! Great seasons to bof of yous!

Great game Daboy and gl in the sb. I went with a differente pb all season long but change it just to this match according to your defense (Lesson is: if it's not broke don't fix it). Obviously this pb didn't work for Bo as i planned. 

Bo left the field breaking all the hstl running records this season but obviously frustrated for not being part of the biggest game.

what play was that, I don't remember grappling playing a deciding part

played a huge part. if grappling was reversed he would of broke a tackle and scored. only time it played a part for you on the offense side tho was 25 seconds before half out tap 80 yard run, ugh

Right, two yard run turned to 80 yard TD as the half expired...  Granted Johny shot himself in the foot by selecting Waters on that run which gave him no chance to catch up once he was outgrappled.  And in OT, 1-on-1 with Bo and he probably houses that or at least gets into FG range if he won the grapple.  It was a well played game by both guys and pretty amazing that Pitt wins again with Steve-O.

Great game Daboy and gl in the sb. I went with a differente pb all season long but change it just to this match according to your defense (Lesson is: if it's not broke don't fix it). Obviously this pb didn't work for Bo as i planned. 

Bo left the field breaking all the hstl running records this season but obviously frustrated for not being part of the biggest game.

That run 2 was a killer.  Since he could squash it without calling the play, he had a 1 in 3 chance of calling your play (and 1 in 2 of calling your run1/run3).  Props to Daboys for neutralizing that play, I didn't think he'd be able to do it every time on Bo but he did.

Right, two yard run turned to 80 yard TD as the half expired...  Granted Johny shot himself in the foot by selecting Waters on that run which gave him no chance to catch up once he was outgrappled.  And in OT, 1-on-1 with Bo and he probably houses that or at least gets into FG range if he won the grapple.  It was a well played game by both guys and pretty amazing that Pitt wins again with Steve-O.

I remember him selecting Hopkins, I didnt know I broke grapple, I thought he just fell from being blocked with traffic up the middle. After I broke free I was gonna go out of bounds to get FG but knew he had  hopkins so I gambled, just happened to work out for me

Pitt wins again with Steve-O.

Interestingly enough, it was late rounds in the draft and QB Wilhelm was there. I knew if I didnt take him gats was going to take him. Sure enough he did and I got the 38pc qbs. At the time I didnt think the 6pc would make a difference but after watching the Bears in the playoffs, maybe so.

BUT Wilhelm has been in BAD both playoff games , 38PC, and still his passes fall nicely into WR Hills hands. If Wilhelm is in BAD and still gettin the JJ's, how can he be stopped?

I remember him selecting Hopkins, I didnt know I broke grapple, I thought he just fell from being blocked with traffic up the middle. After I broke free I was gonna go out of bounds to get FG but knew he had  hopkins so I gambled, just happened to work out for me

and u can flip the script in ot as well. if he out taps u when he called r4 he was gone and it would be GG. so yes tapping helped decide this one

GL in the SB..... Flip a coin for who wins...... I'm rooting for Daboy just because throwing the ball 100 yards every play is mockery.

Interesting thing was to see Gats won this running the ball don't u think.