Site switched to HTTPS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
joeygats

REG vs GATS live in 20 minutes

Thanks for posting, great game guys.

no i should be smacked 4 times or more for putting in grogan (19ps 25pc) that was me being full of myself once i got up....smfh what a noob juicer mistake. game should of never been close once tecmo gave me that fumble and miss field goal..ugh

That last pass looked perfect... Very close to an insane comeback. And yeah, the Grogan subs almost haunted you forever.

haunt is not the word. reg was that jj away from ending my tecmo career. i would of never forgave myself for such a big choke

That last pass looked perfect... Very close to an insane comeback. And yeah, the Grogan subs almost haunted you forever.

For the last 20 years or so, my brother and I have been calling every uncatchable pass 20 yards over the head of a WR a "Grogan ball" for a reason.  GG guys!

1 more thing once i lost control of my defensive guy on that last play. i knew he was gonna have the jj attempt, what i didnt know is that it be over the hands..WOW

I saw that and figured maybe you stayed short in case Boomer threw a short ball that got CC'd...  Just so you didn't lose on a CC and grapple.  It was interesting to watch all his kick returns, how you stayed away from him entirely due to the grappling.  Ironically him running around in circles on a KR led to the fumble and FG that was the difference in the game.

I saw that and figured maybe you stayed short in case Boomer threw a short ball that got CC'd...  Just so you didn't lose on a CC and grapple.  It was interesting to watch all his kick returns, how you stayed away from him entirely due to the grappling.  Ironically him running around in circles on a KR led to the fumble and FG that was the difference in the game.

Yea that was silly by me. I was trying to get a lead blocked out of the mix to run down-field with me to block Gats, but it cost me. I was moving the ball fine on offense.... should have just played it safe. Oh well! #hindsight