Sign in to follow this  
joeygats

[email protected] = luckytools worse fear come true

On a positive note Toolie played well and deserved a win, just one small millimeter away from a sack at the end there instead of JJ goodness...  It's a game of inches as they say

After finally watching this feed, it made me wanna puke.  Gats = lucky & no skill.  Anybody can draft a bumpkin JJ QB and a top 5 WR and toss moonballs.  Absolutely no skill.  Put him in a OG rom tourney and watch him get slaughtered like a sacrificial lamb.  Can't wait to see it in person at Midwest Tecmo tourney, that is, IF he shows.  You still coming Gats??

I wouldn't say Gats has no skill, quite the opposite. The success rate of those JJ's is a timing skill. It does suck to be on the other end of it. And yes, Gats gets lucky too. Shoot, we all do.

It's definitely a skill.  He does it better than most.  Many people would agree it's a lame way to play, but it's hard to argue with the success. 

After finally watching this feed, it made me wanna puke.  Gats = lucky & no skill.  Anybody can draft a bumpkin JJ QB and a top 5 WR and toss moonballs.  Absolutely no skill.  Put him in a OG rom tourney and watch him get slaughtered like a sacrificial lamb.  Can't wait to see it in person at Midwest Tecmo tourney, that is, IF he shows.  You still coming Gats??

some of my finest work i must say

What sucked about the JJs in this game were that his QB was in bad condition, so 38 PS 38 PC made it even more lucky.

That being said I agree he has it down to a skill, and he is strong in other areas (not just a one-trick pony).  I'm going to start JJing from closer to the hashmarks or inside them to see if I can improve my success rate, as that seems to be Gats method.  And he seems to JJ to the top WR.

Gats = lucky & no skill.  

What is more skillful? 

Learning how to drop back and press "B"  at the right time 

OR 

Learning how to mash the "A" button really fast

Only YOU can decide. 

What is more skillful? 

Learning how to drop back and press "B"  at the right time 

OR 

Learning how to mash the "A" button really fast

Only YOU can decide. 

:)