Out of the loop.

Hey all havent been here in awhile and wanted to know whats good with TSB for NES?  Frankly since the season is all but done at this point has anyone made anything newer with any defense and play hacks?  It might be asking alot but figured what the hell

Thanks

try this - 

it's almost finished (still need to tweak some graphics) - it is OG '90 TSB rosters, in my updated "street" rom.  no out of bounds, among many other new things.

post-5602-0-98988700-1370368615_thumb.pn

it's fast.

I also have a newer "highspeed" engine rom almost ready - it uses "slot defenses".  right now, it's a fantasy "bush league" rom that a friend and I did.  animated gif below>>>

post-5602-0-44687000-1370386820_thumb.gi

Edited by buck

try this - 

it's almost finished (still need to tweak some graphics) - it is OG '90 TSB rosters, in my updated "street" rom.  no out of bounds, among many other new things.

attachicon.giftsb OG STREET 1990 June 4.nes

it's fast.

I also have a newer "highspeed" engine rom almost ready - it uses "slot defenses".  right now, it's a fantasy "bush league" rom that a friend and I did.

DUDE. This is WAY more fun than the new rosters.

Haddix is so fast.

DUDE. This is WAY more fun than the new rosters.

Haddix is so fast.

heck yeah.  I didn't do "69 rp-style" on that last '13 street rom.  but I have this new street engine tweaked a bit so that the 69 rp-style rating (og rating system) will work .  I like it fast, too.  

you'll notice the removal and reduction of time of on-field cut screens - this really speeds up games, and really keeps all things moving at "inner city pace".

in season mode, you get to play the rest of the teams - like pats, colts, chargers, etc.

also, "other" mode is probowl - but uses the hidden teams.

ps - download link above has been removed - as this version will be replaced sometime soon.  enjoy, you 5 people!

Edited by buck