Sign in to follow this  
chekreyes

TTS IV Team Event Coming Soon!

I'm in

Clark hats off to you for consistently coming up with new idea's that keep things fun and interesting, This I believe is your best idea this will only make the tecmo community closer knit. It will also give guys a chance to work as a team and communicate other than playing each other. Cant wait buddy and very awesome idea.

Clark is the Gene Roddenberry of Tecmo.

Im in.

I dont really know much about you gats.  dont know your age, or your background/education.

But why not get a job and pay the bill?

By no means is this an insult, just curious as to why you have bills and no job if you are capable?

I dont really know much about you gats.  dont know your age, or your background/education.

But why not get a job and pay the bill?

By no means is this an insult, just curious as to why you have bills and no job if you are capable?

Please no. Not here. He's obviously stumbled upon rough times. Reach out to him in private if you're genuinely concerned.

Edited by chekreyes

though I am aware that this is not the sign-up thread, I would also like to express my interest in joining this, and being the MVP for whatever team decides to select me.

Autograph signings will be held 24/7.

A lot of guys are playing the Midwest tournament next weekend, including probably all of the captains. We'll get this rolling after that.

It's going to be four teams of either seven, nine, or eleven guys, depending on signups. Teams play head to head. One team calls the player matchups (captain picks who he wants each of his guys to play). The other team calls the in game team matchups. Whichever team wins the most individual matchups wins the "week". Each team plays the other teams once. The top two teams by record after those three "weeks" meet for the team championship. Total individual wins will serve as tiebreaker.  

All players with less than two losses in the team rounds will then play in the individual championship, seeded by record. Zero loss players start in the main bracket. One loss players start int the loser's bracket. First seeding tiebreaker is head to head. Next tiebreaker is who played for the better team. A second loss in the team championship does not eliminate you. Simply lose no more than once in your first three team games and you advance to the individual championship. 

So basically, we're just doing pool play to determine seeds for this tournament, and making a team event out of it for fun. Instead of one pool playing against each other, they are playing as a team against the other pools.

Official signups will begin this weekend. Captains will then pick teams mid to late next week, so we can start immediately after Midwest.

Edited by chekreyes

Signups haven't started yet, and they will again be delayed. There is just a lot going on right now between the two Ohio tournaments, three season starts on TW, and two WTF league's being in their offseasons. We'll get this rolling when things slow down.

Signups haven't started yet, and they will again be delayed. There is just a lot going on right now between the two Ohio tournaments, three season starts on TW, and two WTF league's being in their offseasons. We'll get this rolling when things slow down.

Agree, good thinking