Barry sanders Challenge

tkoftecmo1

• 2 weeks later...

3,000 yrds rushing + is a hard goal to reach in this version.  The 'D' starts to key in on ya.  The 3 best rushing years I had off the top of my head were: 

2,966 with Johnny Johnson

2,820 with Chris Warren

2,777 with Eric Dickerson

...........I guess I passed the test with 3 guy's....and on my original post, totally misunderstood the question.

2,000+ is relativley eazy...(especially with Barry).....I broke Dickerson's record with DICKERSON.........now 3,000 is a challenge.    

Edited by ~Tailback King~

Posted this in another thread.............

Got my Stat book out!! icon_mrgreen.gif
***RUSHING***
Emmitt Smith 2,972 yards with (45 TD's.)
Chris Warren 2,542 yards
Sanders 2,485 yards (41 TD's)
Byner 2,440 yards
***PASSING***
Young 5,746 yards (71 TD's)
***RECEIVING****
Rice 3,765 yards (33 TD's) I'm not controlling the QB here! Impressive!
***MOST DOMINATING PERFORMANCE***
WEEK 15-- Steelers (COA) 35 v.s Vikings (COM) 0 "0 first downs, -2 yards rushing and 0 yards passing" Now here's a challenge!!! icon_cool.gif

Not all that difficult of a challenge, as one can clearly see from the stats posted above. Next!

^^^Sorry Elway.........mine were better, plus yours were on COACH.  I still wanna humble you once in a MAN vs COA game..........and yes, you would be humbled.

{p.s.  I misunderstood the question...read my stats again.  Those are the real ones which I didn't short myself 1,000 yards}

Edited by ~Tailback King~

Posted this in another thread.............

Got my Stat book out!! icon_mrgreen.gif

***RUSHING***

Emmitt Smith 2,972 yards with (45 TD's.)

Chris Warren 2,542 yards

Sanders 2,485 yards (41 TD's)

Byner 2,440 yards

***PASSING***

Young 5,746 yards (71 TD's)

***RECEIVING****

Rice 3,765 yards (33 TD's) I'm not controlling the QB here! Impressive!

***MOST DOMINATING PERFORMANCE***

WEEK 15-- Steelers (COA) 35 v.s Vikings (COM) 0 "0 first downs, -2 yards rushing and 0 yards passing" Now here's a challenge!!! icon_cool.gif

Not all that difficult of a challenge, as one can clearly see from the stats posted above. Next!

C'mon Elway......It ain't like you to have NOTHIN' to say.............I'ma start callin' you NO SHOW.

• 4 weeks later...

3,000 yrds rushing + is a hard goal to reach in this version.  The 'D' starts to key in on ya.  The 3 best rushing years I had off the top of my head were: 

2,966 with Johnny Johnson

2,820 with Chris Warren

2,777 with Eric Dickerson

...........I guess I passed the test with 3 guy's....and on my original post, totally misunderstood the question.

2,000+ is relativley eazy...(especially with Barry).....I broke Dickerson's record with DICKERSON.........now 3,000 is a challenge.    

...................I'm still waiting for a response on this one.  (Where you at Elway???)