Sign in to follow this  
davefmurray

Do you livestream? I need your Twitch username!

Do you live stream? I need your Twitch username! TecmoBowl.org has a live stream section!

Please reply with just your username and I will make sure you are in!

twitch.tv/davefmurray  <----- All I need is in red. The URLs are CASE-SENSITIVE. Please make sure to give the exact username.

Lastly, you need to complete ONE task. Yes, ONE!

Log into Twitch.tv > Head to http://www.twitch.tv/settings/profile  Scroll to Time Zone > Select your time zone > Save

Those entered so far:

gatstecmoboys

davefmurray

tecmochannel

tecmobowl

pixelrampage

tecmomanyo

red98sethuthut

513boy

hawkeye98

kamphuna8

brookstonfowler

vogtcd11

eight_bitt

the_tecmo_psycho

mwtecmo

johny_mx

bruddogtecmo

Added -

hawkeye98

kamphuna8

brookstonfowler

vogtcd11

eight_bitt

the_tecmo_psycho

mwtecmo

johny_mx

bruddogtecmo

I know there are more. Who else is out there?

the twitch was too laggy but I do have a you tube page now of games

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDw7j5vGXpq9OLrLbY8vxGQ/videos

It's probably pointless to do so but you could "livestream" a video if you wanted to.

That might be a fun thing to do for people who are playing a championship game and want to chat with people during the game.

It's probably pointless to do so but you could "livestream" a video if you wanted to.

That might be a fun thing to do for people who are playing a championship game and want to chat with people during the game.

We've done this a couple times in the wtf iverse

the twitch was too laggy but I do have a you tube page now of games

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDw7j5vGXpq9OLrLbY8vxGQ/videos

Twitch isn't laggy, rather your broadcast settings are set up incorrectly for your connection and/or computer. If you want to post a new thread with some info about what you have going on I will surely help you set it all up.

so your saying get file then upload to you tube and say its live....

I probably cant go live on you tube if i cant upload to twitch without being laggy...

thanks for any suggestions.

I tested it today and my name didn't pop up..

http://www.twitch.tv/stalltalk/

I think I gave you the wrong name Dave, it's lowercase.. sorry

If you broadcast, make sure it's at least a couple of minutes

Otherwise, it looks like your stream hadn't been added yet.  I think it should work next time.

live stream section still aint working. vogt was live and manyo was live last night and it never showed up. i was live a few minutes ago and it didnt show up as well..not sure what the deal is

I think there definitely some issues with this and I'll try to get them nailed down.

First and foremost, Twitch will send out an email to everyone who follows you on Twitch.

If twitch.tv doesn't send out that email, the broadcast is not going to show up here...that is something up at twitch.

The site checks once a minute to see if someone is online.  If your test doesn't go more than a couple of minutes, that is a problem.

Sometimes the update task gets borked...that is probably the most common things and honestly tends to happen if I screw with it.  Thus, I'm hesitant to try and fix anything because more than likely it's not working because you either didn't test long enough or I screwed with it trying to work and have broken it myself.

I currently think I have it in a working state.

At this point I'm not going to mess with it unless I happen to be online while you're broadcasting (rarely am I at night) and there is an issue.

Finally, I'm working on an archive section that will basically allow you to put your recordings on the site.  This will allow people to view your videos after the fact.

There actually is a bug right now where if you don't have your time zone set, that it will bork this thing.

Check that time zone Gats