Cullman, AL - 06/15/13 - Wrath of the Buttons (Southeastern Tecmo Open)

Man I wish I could.....life has been super busy since school got out.....it is Father's Day weekend and kids sports are going on and it has made it impossible to attend for me.  I really hate it because it is close by.  Great job getting this organized!

Groups are made and I'm predicting group play to go as followed

Red Group

Seth Silverblatt 3-0

Ashman 2-1

W. Thomas 1-2

Z-Dub 0-3

Blue Group

Eddie Eyefull 2-1

Green Majik 2-1

Bryant Laney 2-1

Luke Ray 0-3

Green Group

Trent Tracker 3-0

Al Burns 2-1

Zac Nixon 1-2

Zeb Watson 0-3

Yellow Group

Cricket 2-1

Julz 2-1

Gridiron OG 2-1

Garret Walker 0-3

Purple Group

Bgboud 3-0

J Abernethy 2-1

El Fumar 1-2

Jason Payne 0-3

Man we completely understand ... turned out to be an outstanding tournament although the numbers were not what I wanted the level of play was by far the best we've had ... we had 28 folks signed up with 2 weeks to go but from June 12-15 we had 11 people back out ... most everyone had stuff come up last minute only had two that just didn't show or call ... so we seem to be gaining interest more and more so that's a good thing ... I will definitely be attending next years SWLA and next years SW vs SE Battle ;)

We also had a few people interested in going to the MW Tourney this year so we will see ... hope that happens as well ... I will have a full report on here today detailing how the Wrath went down

And who knows Wrath of the Buttons (Who Brought the Cookies) maybe in the works for summer 2014

Lastly the building we were in gets awful 4G service and I just couldn't report on the tournament via twitter the way I wanted ... in next years championship social media and live feeds will be top priority