Cullman, AL - 06/15/13 - Wrath of the Buttons (Southeastern Tecmo Open)

Cheapest flights I can find (from Austin) are around $400, so that's probably a no. I might consider it if you guys decide to road trip from Houston.

Granted, the tourney in Iowa is almost closer...haha.

Edited by Kweh

We will probably do what we did for the Championship and provide free beer and drinks we just ask folks to tip the servers ... food will be provided at probably 5 bucks a plate but haven't decided on what we will eat just yet

Sammy T's ? I have never been there but I heard it was classy ... well as classy as a strip club can be ... but we can hook y'all up with free lodging as long as y'all don't mind staying with strangers ... haven't got everyone's RSVP but getting a lot of interest ATM

We will have food for sale and the beer will be on the house we just ask folks to tip the servers ... gonna give away cash, a medal, starting line ups (remember those), 1991 NFL Football Card Sets AND signed football cards from players in the game.

Brackets have been named as well as the prizes(all listed below) - Notice the AFC vs. NFC !!! ... This game will be between the Group Play MVP's before tournament play begins for all to see, the catch will be the play books will be set by the Commissioner Trent Tracker  and lets just say it wont be your normal playbook. The Wrath begins June 15th at 4 p.m. CST

Bracket Names

Elite Bracket

Tommy Kane Championship Bracket

Secondary Bracket

Kyle Clifton Bracket 

Championship Prizes

1st Place 

Cash-Medal-Starting Line-Up

2nd Place

Cash-Starting Line-Up

3rd Place

Starting Line-Up & Signed Card

4th Place

Starting Line-Up 

Kyle Clifton Bracket Champion

1st Place

Signed Card

2nd Place

Signed Card

Wrath of the Buttons Tap Off 

1st Place 

Complete Set 1&2 of 1990 Score NFL Football Set

Group Play Winners/

Offensive MVP

Signed Card 

Defensive MVP

Signed Card 

AFC vs. NFC Match-Up Winner

Singed Card

Game of the Tournament 

Both Players 

Singed Card

16 RSVP's so far ... around 10 more who said they are or will "try" to make it ... I'm sure it will be a win to get half those folks there but looking good so far ... should get a lot more interest after we spread flyer's all over North Alabama