8-bit

Thunderdome V - Tecmo Bowl Tournament

*bracket updated

feel free to start your second round games. the remaining first round games are currently being sched.

remember that the tier will change each round, thanks for gaming. GL

Rd 2: http://www.tecmoplayers.com/?page_id=72&game=65504

Reg 21 (Was) vs Kweh 10 (Mia)

Kweh won toss and chose first. We both were affected by lagmo, and I went JJ Gats on him in the 3rd quarter to an excellent clark for the go ahead and stay ahead lead. GG Kweh

It may be difficult for some ppl to get games in during the work week, but please try to get RD 2 in by FRIDAY.

Thanks

Justinpeters 31 (cinci)

Ninja 13 (miami)

I won the toss and took cinci he took miami. I was able to hold him to on first drive and get a score, then defense held Miami to fg on second possession. I got ball again and got a td before half. I kicked off and miami ran kick back to 45 yard line and then did a fg before half. Cinci got ball at half and kept the consistent offense and got the score. Miami answered with a score of their own. then Miami holds Cinci to a fg in the fourth quarter but the next miami possession marion throws a pick 6 to fulcher and the game is over.

GG Ninja!

http://www.tecmoplayers.com/?page_id=72&game=65522

Edited by justinpeters51

when 2 round deadline?

I have sent CoachAtwell both an AIM message and forum PM. I will advance Chris to the elite 8 if no game is played by friday night at midnight.

I have already spoke with basement, he will get his in by friday/saturday.

I have been available every night this week.... adversity has not been but says he will be friday night (i will not be). What to do?

I think you mean Gridiron

Will you be online saturday or sunday ? the deadline for RD3 is Monday night at midnight so there's time.

http://www.tecmoplayers.com/?page_id=72&game=65580

I survive some Adversity and achieve victory on the 8-bit Gridiron.... see what happened there ;)

Reg 21 vs gridiron 14

Rison was 5/11 on JJ's ..... every play went his way...... not exactly a great strategy to employ.

What's with the all JJ tecmo now? Look what you started Gats :(