Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K14 Special Edition!

drummer4god

drummer this rom is awesome! Every season I download a lot of roms & yours I honestly enjoy the most looking at the ratings as it keeps very "true" to the original rom in my opinion.

I'm going to pull out the old EPROM programmer & put this one on a cartridge & let ppl play at our live tournament in Connecticut (Dec 7th- Cuban Bowl VI)

http://tecmobowl.org/topic/56635-southington-ct-12713-cuban-tecmo-bowl-vi/

I found 2 errors:

Houston Texans Right Guard Brandon Brooks

Oakland Raiders Right Guard Mike Brisiel

Both have same error:

31RP, where should be 69RP

like every other offensive player on your rom as well as the original rom.

I have fixed these and a few other errors. i am at parkridge medical center in chattanooga,tn. My wife had open heart surgery last night,they had to replace all her arteries goin to her heart,they were all blocked. They had to take her back into surgery at 5 am this morning because she was bleeding inside one of the grafts had came loose some and was letting her bleed out inside. she is stable at the moment,on a breathing machine,they have gave her 39 units of blood so far. so any of you who pray/whatever please send em this way cause she and i both need them. if any of you want to send wishes my cell # is 423-619-2999 the waiting room number is 423-493-7887. and if anyone wants to send donations my paypal link is in my signature. im working on a rom update,idk when i'll finish it. but i know i'll be here at least a week.  i want to thank meat for keeping in contact with me,even before this happened. And thanks to the few others on here who really know me,and stay in touch. i'll upload the rom update ASAP. JSTOUT i'll be looking for you on aim next few nights,i need a lil help before i release the update.  i dont have internet where i live cause it's to damn high to even get it installed,so thats why i haven't uploaded a update this year. So enjoy life,cause you never know when this could be you in my place. later guys....drummer

Thanks for all the well wishes/prayers. My wife is doing well considering what she has been thru. I'm working on a rom update,it's keeping me from losing it. Alot of stress right now so just bear with me guys.  Maybe be uploading update by weekend. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Drummer,

Great rom as usual! You and your roms will surely be missed on this forum if you are indeed calling it quits. Best of luck and well wishes to you and your family!

BTW ... I'm surprised you didn't bump up the stats for Josh Gordon. He leads the NFL in receiving yards this year. If anything, he is the one bright spot for the Browns. Top 10 as of Week 16 are:

1. Josh Gordon     1,564 yards, 9 TDs

2. Calvin Johnson     1,492, 12 TDs

3. Antonio Brown    1,412, 8 TDs

4. AJ Green     1,365, 10 TDs

5. Andre Johnson     1358, 5 TDs

6. Alshon Jeffrey     1341, 7 TDs

7. Demaryius Thomas     1317, 12 TDs

8. Desean Jackson     1304, 9 TDs

9. Pierre Garcon     1290, 5 TDs

10. Eric Decker    1261, 10 TDs

• 2 weeks later...

first of all amazing edit. i'm in the middle of doing a similar roster balance for end of season stats.  If you do get around to another edit, i'd suggest giving some love to kiko alonso. This season he had 159 tackles, 87 solo.   2 sacks, 1 forced fumble and 4 interceptions and he's in contention for rookie of the year.

This rom also has an occasional problem with field goal blocks where players will infinite struggle.  Might already be in known issue of roms with similar patches.  I have it recorded and attached.

I hope things are going well for your wife. I wish you guys the best.

fgblockglitch.zip

Edited by Dusto

I have not played this, nor will I until later this month.  For years now I've been working under the absurd assumption that I was jinxing the Broncos by playing the current season of TSB during the actual season.  Last year I really tried to hold back...and I did until I got bored in January, a week before the divisional game.  And we saw how that worked out....

But this year I'm holding the line!   Will it work out?

Either way though...I'm pumped to jump into this when I get the chance.  Can't wait to lob a couple bombs to Welker!  I'm sure it will be great as always. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well that didn't work out as planned.

Just started playing this week to compensate for horrendous end to season.  Playing with these broncos is like driving a Ferrari!  But Moreno is probably a bit too good in this.

Is this the last edition then Drummer?  Good way to go out - minus SB meltdown.  Good times.  Thanks for your effort and I hope everything is going well.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I for one am pumped. That last edition didn't seem like a good 'final' copy.

But I really can only give notes on the Broncos -  I'd put Tamme in not Dressen, seemed like he was the more active backup TE.

Oh and obviously you should pump up the Seattle D.  Painful as it is to admit - they were pretty solid.

But good overall.