Centralia, WA - 6/30/13 - The 2nd Annual Pacific Northwest Tecmo Championship (PNWTC-2)

manYo

I like the offer. A lot. Like taking candy from a baby. I'm afraid that if I go over to your house I'm going to get tied down, tortured, and might not make it back alive.

I need at least a week before I can approach the wife about this one, but stay tuned.

bring backup (waiting outside), be wired, and have a safe-word.

Yes, you just don't know whats gonna happen!!! Will Randy fall hard to manyo and throw a nintendo thru his mom's windows? Or will manyo crumble in a 4-game sweep to fairf, tie him down, dress him up like a tecmo princess and force him to be his beer wench for the rest of the evening? (CUE: "Deliverance" banjo.) Just dunno!

Order this pay-per-view event today! $5 gets you webcam and game feed link e-mailed to you 5 minutes before it goes live! C'mon buck and knobbe, I know y'all got nothing better to do on a Saturday night than watch a backwoods tecmo train wreck!

Yes, you just don't know whats gonna happen!!! Will Randy fall hard to manyo and throw a nintendo thru his mom's windows? Or will manyo crumble in a 4-game sweep to fairf, tie him down, dress him up like a tecmo princess and force him to be his beer wench for the rest of the evening? (CUE: "Deliverance" banjo.) Just dunno!

Order this pay-per-view event today! $5 gets you webcam and game feed link e-mailed to you 5 minutes before it goes live! C'mon buck and knobbe, I know y'all got nothing better to do on a Saturday night than watch a backwoods tecmo train wreck!

I guarantee I would watch this train wreck.  where do I send the $5 ?

.............More like HALLOWEEN HAVOC!!!  I'll bet this one ends up being BIG...Hey Ted, you talk ta da Professor bout this??? 

About Manyo's Mayhem? No.

I'm on board though. Are we sticking with the 5 game series thing? I think I like the sound of it!

I'm pretty sure that Tecmo World is free.

I played Randy in some TPC last night and in the rubber match Randy cracked on the last play of the game just by the mere mention of Manyo Bolivar's name. I then threw a 70 yard JJ to his 20, and Randy was so consumed by fear/awe of Manyo that he ran his man controlled defender straight into my WR, who was locked up in a grapple with a drone. His defender hit the pile and bounced away. After I tossed his drone, I walked into the endzone. A hush fell over the stadium, and as Randy slowly took off his headset and turned toward the tunnel, a single tear rolled down his cheek as he looked up at the night sky and whispered one name: Manyo...

I smell a SERIOUS rivalry starting here...(Fairf vs Many).....This is where good players become LEGENDS, and nothing defines a legend better than a lil' PRESSURE.  And with all the shit ya'll are talkin' to each other, there will be PRESSURE........  Don't think amongst all the drama I'v forgotten about you TED...........No one shows up Johnny Johnson and gets away with it alive!  WE WILL have our PHX/PITT battle at Manyo's Mayhem.......I'v been training vs the Steelers and set their plays up the way you did, and found some weak links.  All my plays will be different from the last time we played, and will be set up to exploit and DESTROY Pittsburgs 'D'.....Put that in yo pipe and smoke it. 

TBK, this rivalry goes back already....... in fact, here's a little history lesson for ya: November 14, 2012....... HSTL Season 22, playoffs, wild-card round......... Manyo and his majikal Chiefs facing off against Fairf and his lazer-beam, Marino-led offense, one of the sickest offenses ever to grace the tecmo gridiron (dan, ellard, novacek, who else?)....... despite losing in a best of 5 preseson series to manyo and the chiefs, in typical fashion Fairf dismissed this matchup as a tune-up to his next round opponent, tadaos and his Bills (anonymous reports out of Houston were that all scrims up to that point were against the bills)......... it was going to be a rough ride, for sure, what with the Chiefs' best defensive back being Robert "Critical" Massey, so Manyo brought in the 4th dimension to bear down upon Fairf: PRESSURE.

You want to know about pressure?  Well, you can ask Dan the Man about pressure, cuz Manyo BRUNG IT in the form of a super-hyped, live-streamed HSTL playoff marquee event......... full fan-fare, the first HSTL game ever live-streamed, as I recall, and certainly the first playoff game........ the entire known tecmo universe was watching that majikal night, and bore witness to the hamstringing of one Dan the Man by manyo and his upstart chiefs........ CHOKE CITY, final score: 31-14.  (giGGles)

Dan learned about pressure that evening...... and sometime soon, Mr. David Fulcher goin' to school as well !!!

No mention of Bruce and Merriweather on your D?  No mention of the JJ Birdin CC that saved your bacon?

Bruce was neturalized by your OL, and I don't think I dared to use Merriweather in that game, 44 int wasn't gonna cut the cake..... it was Massey or BUST!

And that Birden CC was EPIC!!!  I smell a gif coming up for that one.

So Fairf, if wife does give clearance, do you have anything on your calendar August 3rd to worry about?  Can we go so far as to pencil that in whether you can come or not (hopefully YES, of course)?

I'm sure later in August there are some fantasy football drafts to worry about, I have one August 17..... and kamp has a wedding on the 10th.

Edited by manYo

So Fairf, if wife does give clearance, do you have anything on your calendar August 3rd to worry about?  Can we go so far as to pencil that in whether you can come or not (hopefully YES, of course)?

I'm sure later in August there are some fantasy football drafts to worry about, I have one August 17..... and kamp has a wedding on the 10th.

AUGUST 3rd would be PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I got a wedding reception to attend on the 10th, so the weekend before would be AWSOME!!!

Hopefully by the time I get back to work on Monday, there will be a date set in STONE!!!

(p.s.  Manyo......do your thing and make an official thread for it....and I'll do mine ;)

So if I don't hear anymore objections, I'll go ahead and pencil it in for August 3rd..... as for the format, I'm still mulling it over, but definitely will include multiple-game series matchups, and will definitely capture the spirit of what I envision Manyo's Mayhem to be...... however, as promised, fairf will get the right to veto any part of it, I don't want to give him any excuse to stay home, for sure.  And the conditions of our 7-game series, as stated above, would stand, of course.

So let me know, either here or via e-mail (my username @ aim.com), if there are any objections before I start a Manyo's Mayhem thread on Monday.

Oh, and I'll post some PNWTC vids later today or tomorrow, guess I've been slacking on that.

So if I don't hear anymore objections, I'll go ahead and pencil it in for August 3rd..... as for the format, I'm still mulling it over, but definitely will include multiple-game series matchups, and will definitely capture the spirit of what I envision Manyo's Mayhem to be...... however, as promised, fairf will get the right to veto any part of it, I don't want to give him any excuse to stay home, for sure.  And the conditions of our 7-game series, as stated above, would stand, of course.

So let me know, either here or via e-mail (my username @ aim.com), if there are any objections before I start a Manyo's Mayhem thread on Monday.

Oh, and I'll post some PNWTC vids later today or tomorrow, guess I've been slacking on that.

I'm trying to get my homie Jason to come down for this. He made the 1st Another Castle one that Manyo won and Stu took 3rd in.

PNWTC-2 FILM ROOM: Playoffs (Game D): SirTed (PIT) vs. Tailback King (PHX)

Oh goodness..... this film is sure to set off a fire-storm come Monday, just wait for it.  I say, I say... OH MY SWEET GOODNESS!!!....... Lawd have mercy!! I mean, woWowA!...... how many yards did the Don Quixote of Tecmo, Johny Johnson, get in this one?  Better not blink or you'll miss the stats screen at the end, TBK cycling thru that shit right quickly looks like!  Just sayin', just sayin'!!!  Woooooooooooooo!!!  This rematch is definitely going to be the top-rated undercard to me and and Randy's battle at Manyo's Mayhem!!!  (PS: Title at bottom of the vid says Round Robin, but that was the African Amber talking..... it's actually Game D of the playoffs bracket.)

>http://www.twitch.tv/tecmomanyo/c/2575161

Edited by manYo