Centralia, WA - 6/30/13 - The 2nd Annual Pacific Northwest Tecmo Championship (PNWTC-2)

manYo

Did we say we were going to bet before the tourney?  Damned if I remember that one, must have been a long time ago... really, a $100?!?  No, but really, you and I both know you are a damned liar in saying I only bet $2 because of the matchup...... you saw that's all I had in my wallet once you suggested we bet.  Maybe I froze time and took the rest out once I saw the matchup, huh?

Having said that, okay, let's go $100, 7-game series, giving me 7 points each game.  Money where mouth is, big guy?

Actually, since you are THAT much of a better player than me, it would only be fair to go 7.5 point spread, allowing for my personal handicaps......... all of this broadcast on twitch of course, full fanfare, yada ya........ ass-clown says what?

HILARIOUS!!! I just saw your edited comment...... this is how delusional you are, fairfield:

In online league games, I have won 3 game to your 0, by a combined score of 69-21 (ETCx2, HSTLx1)......

Then, there was the 5-game betting series with your studly Marino team, in which I won 3 games to your 2....... with a lesser team than yours, mind you!  Even you must admit to that.

Then, there was the 5-game betting series with your ungodly HSTL-24 team, in which you swept me 3-0...... but considering your stance on how unbalanced teams have such a great effect, I suppose we can throw that one out, FAR FAR more unbalanced than DET/CIN!!!

You have beaten me in 3 tournament games, but I know in the long run I'm going to even that out and then even surpass you, mark my words..... you've gotten your lion's share of the tecmo luck in those ones, without a doubt.

In summary: LOL!

Betting on a 50/50 chance is gambling.  I don't gamble.  However, I would be glad to steal from you by giving you no spread whatsoever and taking CIN vs DET in a 7 game series for $100 with teams that you claim are even.

Ass clown says THAT!!!!!

GG, I just proved my point without even having to play the games at all........... sound and fury, carry on tecmo brother.

Well if the teams are even, and bru's sabermetrics are viable data, then logically there's no need to play, and it's simply time for you to stfu and quit whining..... that's how I see it, at least. I mean, 10 points was the claim! Then it was 7! Now, you gotta have it at zero! I mean, wowowa! I never claimed the teams were even, I'm just claiming your whining is total bullshit...... it's not my claims on the line here..... you're the one claiming to know so much more than everyone else around here, and now you are shifting like the sands! It's as clear as an azure sky of deepest summer, oh my brothers and only friends......

You know fairf, I kinda like you man, I must admit. Good to have you in the PNW, we need someone like you around here.

And those etc claims are total lies! I'll have to look for those vids pretty soon..... yeah, once I started stomping you, you started dicking around, but not like how you claimed, not even close.

For the love of Rodney Peete, I was putting Bo Jackson at KR... what more do you want. I honestly only did ETC so I could stay fresh for HSTL and try stuff out...

Wrong season

PNWTC-2 FILM ROOM: Regular Season (R2): Kamphuna (TB) vs. SirTed (RAM)

Have a great July 4th everyone, here are some fireworks from kamphuna for your enjoyment:

Man, can you at least put up the game where I played Kamp close? Nobody wants to see this sorry ass beating. ;-)

Happy 4th, guys!

BTW - I just talked to a few folks about the match-up.

George Washington, Abe Lincoln and G.I. Joe all said they'd take DET all day in this match-up, while Mikhail Gorbachev, Castro and Ivan Drago love the Bengals - just so you guys know where everyone stands on this. USA! USA! USA!

Copy_of_100_0257.JPG

32459439.jpg

Anyone ever notice that every time that Randy posts the stipulations, they change completely in his favor?  Not to mention, the 66% in my favor or no is completely retarded, because betting on sports is ALWAYS on an even basis.  That's why teams are given points, to not make anyone else's odds better than the other.  I continue to think that if Randy "claims" to be as good as he says he is (which I'm still not convinced because even I have beaten him in his beloved HSTL) that he would give Manyo the 7 points that Randy claimed he could dig in the first place.  He spread his tail feathers too early and showed his true colors from the start.  Back pedaling just makes him look like.... well, I think the images speak volumes.

Edited by bradbears81

WoWa! look at this pathetic haGGling!...... +4.5 is generous enough given the BIG TALK about this matchup, as well as your "superior" 2:1 skills...... obviously yr just trying to wiGGle out of this now, since your position is so patently absurd........ well, here's yr chance to float off with the hot air, cuz anything less than 4.5 points bores me now..... if you can't take that, then I guess yr sitting on nothing but a steaming pile of bullshit!!!

From 10pts down to 3.5... Classic.

Looks like Randy's claims are the baGGiest around.  His game must have become beGGerweed after this defeat from superior players.  All of his countersuGGestions are just doGGish.  Talk about eGGheads  ;)

congrats, you get to weasel out on reality once again......... GGs.

Everyone is starting to learn that is Randy's mo.  Unless the deck is stacked in his favor, he'll pussy out in a heartbeat.  He's publicly stated too, which is worse for him in every honest person's opinion.

PNWTC-2 FILM ROOM: Regular Season (R3): Manyo (CIN) vs. The Professor (DET)

well, speak of the devil and here she is....... PNWTC-2, Regular Season, Round 3 action......... Manyo and The Professor rolling up a CIN/DET matchup (don't recall who chose teams), with Manyo manning the Bengals, and The Professor piloting the Leos..........

>http://www.twitch.tv/tecmomanyo/c/2538883

Edited by manYo

Seemed pretty close to me! I was a James L. Brooks called first down run away from being in a position to win, and Manyo is a better player than me for sure. Fulcher certainly took away some of Barry's prowess, but Cinci's offense wasn't blowing me away by any stretch of the imagination. I'd say the deciding factors were Manyo's iron-nerves on 4th downs in the second half, his generally more efficient play calling, and of course some help from The Gods. As was true of all my games on Sunday, this match-up was hella fun. A side note: Manyo did a legit Ickey Shuffle after scoring that last TD. It was gorgeous.