Centralia, WA - 6/30/13 - The 2nd Annual Pacific Northwest Tecmo Championship (PNWTC-2)

manYo

BULLSH!T................I'll bet you do think ol' Buford was doin' an amazing job...........BECAUSE YOU WON.  Cleveland Gary might have already scored if he had more chances and plays that went to him.  as for McGay vs Johnson...........let me ask you KAMP or TED...who would you rather have to stop??? 

(p.s.  and Ted, don't bring that "I already shut down Johnson shit" because that was a once in a life time thing, and your drones were right there to save your a$$ every time..(which RARELY happens in MAN on MAN)...don't count on that ever happening again.....or you can, and reap the consequences of 2 billz rushing and a 'W' put up on ya!!!)

2 billz?

Are we talking $10 dollar billz ? Because I am honestly worried about Johnny breaking the 20 yard barrier on me next time...

Rudy!!!! You gotta understand the Atts to understand why Eason Deserved to be in that game. (if he did, I can only assume with assurety that Randyhad him in for good reason).

I understand......I understand that down here in Portland in 1 on 1 play, Lonnie Young is a ball hawk vs the best of em' and a threat to take it to the house every time he gets an interception.........I also understand that he has yet to get me ONE picc in the two tournaments I'v been in..........which leads me to believe HE'S DUE.  Third time is a charm, and in this next Tourney, I have a good inclination that everythings gonna come FULL CIRCLE................and that's bad for the rest of you.

I understand......I understand that down here in Portland in 1 on 1 play, Lonnie Young is a ball hawk vs the best of em' and a threat to take it to the house every time he gets an interception.........I also understand that he has yet to get me ONE picc in the two tournaments I'v been in..........which leads me to believe HE'S DUE.  Third time is a charm, and in this next Tourney, I have a good inclination that everythings gonna come FULL CIRCLE................and that's bad for the rest of you.

bad things man, bad things

OH NO YOU DI-UUUUUUUNT!!!  We're gonna get our Steelers/Cards rematch Ted.....it won't be 0~7 either.

Oh, Yes. I did. - And I'm loving it over here. I don't think I've ever been prouder of a post on the interwebs. I probably shoulda gone out on a high note like Costanza. 

I'm all for this. If for no other reason than getting to yell my new favorite Tecmo phrase "Louis Lipps Sinks Ships!" (Copyright Kamphuna).

Manyo......................WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN' PASSING FROM THE ONE YARD LINE????????????????????????????  Granted, you don't got a guy with the skill speed and raw power of a Johnny Johnson on your team to punch it in...........still...........C'MON MAN!!!!!!!!!!            

{p.s.    What the hell was Buford McGee doin in the game at all???  He's a good lead bloccer, but runner???}

As you can tell, despite the so-called "high-powered passing attack" of the Rams (on paper, pfft), I was trying to channel my inner "Ground" Chuck Knox in this game, 21 rushes and it done well for me,....... and one of Ground Chuck's basic tenets is pound that mutha until everybody's open, and that's what happened on that goalline play, only problem was, I had it set in my mind who I was going to pass to before I snapped it, thinking that RB2 slant route could get a step down on haddix at DB1 (tap-tap-pass)......... lots of people it can work, but kamp-haddix was busting down hard (because everyone was open) and took that rock away..... if I'd just shown a lil' patience, I could had my pick of touchdowns, doh!  but no, BUSTED.  G to the G, kamp, that play alone proved him worthy of winning this game.

Oh, Yes. I did. - And I'm loving it over here. I don't think I've ever been prouder of a post on the interwebs. I probably shoulda gone out on a high note like Costanza. 

I'm all for this. If for no other reason than getting to yell my new favorite Tecmo phrase "Louis Lipps Sinks Ships!" (Copyright Kamphuna).

I don't get to copyright that. I think that's an oldie but a goodie!

All this just proves one thing.................................................................We GOTTA have another Tourney, or meet up before next APRIL!!!!!!!  The NW is to hot to wait that long.

Full agreement. I have something in mind for fall / winter. I should be able to get preliminary notice out by Friday. Still looking for input on the format / structure (I have something in mind).

PNWTC-2 FILM ROOM: Regular Season (R4): SirTed (DET) vs. Randy (CIN)

Last game of the Regular Season here and YIKES! looks like Randy covers the spread (-10) once again.  Dunno Rando, I think I need a bit more than 4.5 to play this matchup, cuz you is the Fulcher LEGEND!!!  (NOTE: Game picks up in the 1st Quarter with Cincinnati already leading 7-0.)

>http://www.twitch.tv/tecmomanyo/c/2560063

Edited by manYo

that is a big chicken alright

By the way Many........I totally owe you a drank at the next one for switch!n it to Sunday......You want it sooner, throw another one of these Tourney's sooner than the next one in April......I could get 3 to sign up right now!!! (no drop-outs) 

No, this would be at a local house, either my home or my mom's house (pool there is the bonus)...... we can visit the bar, but I'm not messing with lugging all my shit down there again this summer.

Mmmmmm, KFC.....

Hell Yeah........Dub it "Manyo's Mayhem" live from the Dungeon!!!  (mom's basement :)).........It could be the FIRST OFFICIAL Tourney from a real residence!!!  Two things:  You gotta have the TV's set up the same way.......&.......plenty of Mac & Jacks for the night!!!  Now that I think about it, fucc it, I'll just go up on a KEG of Mac & Jacks with you........the entrance fee could go towards that!!! 

Damn..........I'm full of good ideas :)

Hahaha, I was about to post we could go in on a pony keg of mack n jacks... manyo's mayhem it is, and if fairfield isn't too chicken to show up I'll even let him pick the.format!

I'm ALL FOR IT!!!  Just name the date (Saturday night in August some time)..............and I'll go tell Chalky & Money V.

(p.s.    Goal Line said he's in but he'll have to put his money where his mouth is and break his ball and chain......I'll believe it when I see it)

Edited by ~Tailback King~

Well the date and time of Manyo's Mayhem I first waits on my esteemed PNW Tecmo brother-by-another-mother, the inimitable Mr. Randall Fairfield, to let us know when is good...... I'm rolling out the red carpet for him this one, if he wants to select how we pick teams, the format, WHATEVER, it's all him.  My first idea was to put all our names in a hat, sumpin like that, and then we pick who plays who randomly, and they battle it out BEST OF 5 style, $10 a series, you know, ROYAL RUMBLE style.  Dunno, haven't really thought about it, but like I said, that's up to Randy, final veto..... so details come later.

As for you, Randalous, here's the sweetest deal your going to get from me, EVER: You show up for Manyo's Mayhem, and we play best of 7, CIN(you)/DET(me), for whatever it costs you for gas money, or double your gas money, whatever, I don't care.  Ok, now here's the kicker: NO SPREAD.  Straight up, man up, mr. giGGles vs. manyo!!! Only thing I claim is full rights to the pay per view receipts.  Otherwise, I never play you, call me a Spring Chicken all you want, it's gotta happen live, DIGGIT!

So Randy, let us know, pick a Saturday between now and August 16, whatchu say!!!

Edited by manYo