Centralia, WA - 6/30/13 - The 2nd Annual Pacific Northwest Tecmo Championship (PNWTC-2)

manYo

Ted.................I don't know how to use that little box you sent me a message on..................but count me and Chalky in for the next tourney.  We'll definitly be there.  Goalline's punk a$$ called one day after the Centrailia Tourney....and I ain't talked to him before that (since Seattle) or since.......basically, he's a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyatch.

(p.s.   Money V might be able to make it depending on his work schedule)

Edited by ~Tailback King~

PNWTC-2 FILM ROOM: Regular Season (R1): Tailback King (PHX) vs. Randalous (NYJ)

Okay, I'm going to edit and release these vids one per day......... so feel free to watch and leave some feedback for each one.  The first one, unfortunately, only started recording late in the 1st quarter, matching up Tailback King's Cardinals vs. Randy's Jets........... this was Round Robin action (Round 1)..... watch and enjoy:

>http://www.twitch.tv/tecmomanyo/c/2518892

I did watch...........and I did enjoy.....the fact that next time I play Randy, his a$$ is MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I got his game and technique scouted.........................You can't scout Johnny Johnson because he's just to good..........you can only hope to contain him.

from an outsider looking in, callmefairf (I have no idea who it is in real life) is just expressing his opinion.  he seems to make clear points, and I can understand exactly what he's saying: "tournament format is wack".

the main thing I'm seeing is - ya'll be hatin!

if there was one thing that I have against callmefairf, it's that goddamm sickening animated gif of michael jackson.  not even cool.

The take away on this is that had Randy won the tournament, this would be a 9 page topic instead of a 16+ page topic.

While he's more than willing to beat it into the ground, he does bring up valid points.

^^^2 things I came away from the Tourney.........1)  Kamp got Tampa Bay A LOT, and 2)  Mac & Jacks was a damn good beer................sorry you missed it gripsmoke. (next time FIND A WAY...after all, Tecmobowl is a pretty high priority in life!!!) 

Yeah, lol, who would have known. Really it was the 6 - 2 matchup that along with the Cincy Det one, popped up a lot. I got Tampa twice in the Bucs Rams matchup, biggest thing I worry about with Tampa a lot is their OL but Rams don't pose much a threat to that area.

and YES Mac n Jack's FTW!!!!

PS I had this uber long post where I was responding to so many quotes from this thread from the very beginning, but it was folly as there is some kind of limit on the number of quotes you can multi quote.

One of the things I wanted to iterate though was that TBKing is good people. Homeboy has some wild thoughts and major passion about the value of one Johnny Johnson, but he is definitely good people. I for one am glad he's part of the live tourney scene out here.

PNWTC-2 FILM ROOM: Regular Season (R4): Kamphuna (TB) vs. Manyo (RAM)

Battle of the Mac N' Jack's African Ambers right here......

>http://www.twitch.tv/tecmomanyo/c/2554185

What a game!!!!

Manyo had a couple bad breaks but never stopped battling. I don't think Kamp got stopped once that game, though. Whew!!! That's what Tecmo is supposed to be!!!

Great game, boys!

PS I had this uber long post where I was responding to so many quotes from this thread from the very beginning, but it was folly as there is some kind of limit on the number of quotes you can multi quote.

One of the things I wanted to iterate though was that TBKing is good people. Homeboy has some wild thoughts and major passion about the value of one Johnny Johnson, but he is definitely good people. I for one am glad he's part of the live tourney scene out here.

Thanx hommz......................In Seattle, the first Mac 'N' Jacks is on me. 

I love how Randy was bombing away at end of game on that last vid vs. Kamphuna, despite being up 31-14, and despite points scored having nothing to do with nothing..... you just gotta love that shit, DANG.

bombing takes away a lot of clock time.  but you're probably more interested in player-hating; so nevermind.

What a game!!!!

Manyo had a couple bad breaks but never stopped battling. I don't think Kamp got stopped once that game, though. Whew!!! That's what Tecmo is supposed to be!!!

Great game, boys!

Manyo.............I'm suprized you went with Gaston Green instead of the ORIGINAL SEAHAWK LEGEND Curt Warner......at least you had him returning kicks.  He's one of the best in the game at that.

bombing takes away a lot of clock time.  but you're probably more interested in player-hating; so nevermind.

who dafuq is buck?  hater must be you, since you obviously didn't watch the play with 3 seconds to go!  Nor have anything like actual experiences in these PNW tournaments with us!

I'll just say it once, yr not doing anybody any favors by posting here, but proceed as you please.

Edited by manYo

Manyo.............I'm suprized you went with Gaston Green instead of the ORIGINAL SEAHAWK LEGEND Curt Warner......at least you had him returning kicks.  He's one of the best in the game at that.

yessir, Curt at KR was my seahawk shoutout!  otherwise I like to keep my Ram RB crew stylin' with the TAX COLLECTORS: Buford and Gaston.

Edited by manYo

PNWTC-2 FILM ROOM: Regular Season (R4): Kamphuna (TB) vs. Manyo (RAM)

Battle of the Mac N' Jack's African Ambers right here......

>http://www.twitch.tv/tecmomanyo/c/2554185

Manyo......................WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN' PASSING FROM THE ONE YARD LINE????????????????????????????  Granted, you don't got a guy with the skill speed and raw power of a Johnny Johnson on your team to punch it in...........still...........C'MON MAN!!!!!!!!!!            

{p.s.    What the hell was Buford McGee doin in the game at all???  He's a good lead bloccer, but runner???}

Buford McGee seemed to be doing a fine job. In fact I think he might have been better than JJ in that last quarter, at least "on paper"

BULLSH!T................I'll bet you do think ol' Buford was doin' an amazing job...........BECAUSE YOU WON.  Cleveland Gary might have already scored if he had more chances and plays that went to him.  as for McGay vs Johnson...........let me ask you KAMP or TED...who would you rather have to stop??? 

(p.s.  and Ted, don't bring that "I already shut down Johnson shit" because that was a once in a life time thing, and your drones were right there to save your a$$ every time..(which RARELY happens in MAN on MAN)...don't count on that ever happening again.....or you can, and reap the consequences of 2 billz rushing and a 'W' put up on ya!!!)

NYJ vs PHX, 14-13... Johnny Johnson broke three long runs off of grapples for 150+ yards, but that was all the offense that PHX could muster.

You're right.....in that battle, that would have been enough if Lonnie "I can't catch in key situations" Young woulda' got me that picc at the goal line...you were using Toney fucc!n Eason for god sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm not coming off as bitter am I???  :)