Centralia, WA - 6/30/13 - The 2nd Annual Pacific Northwest Tecmo Championship (PNWTC-2)

manYo

So I might not be rocking a God is Rod jersey at this year's tourney ok..... but I'ma put it down right now I be representin' the Steel Curtain in this here chicken fight I see brewing between JJ and Emmitt!!!!  Chickens yeAhH i said it.... cuz offense is for PuSsies!!!!  While JJ and Emmitt be sippin' on smoothies game day morning, Rod will be shoveling chunks of steel curtain into the fiery furnace of his tecmo soul, washed down with vats of Steel Reserve and a hearty laugh in the direction of JJ and Emmitt who titter nervously in the shadows like a pair of little lost lambsszzz'!!!!!  What time is it???!!!??  TiMe to lay some WOOD DoWn, woOOoooOooOooo!!!!!!!!!

Translation: I will take Pittsburgh against anyone who wants to take either of their opponents: TB, PHX, or DAL.  Get some!

I used to live on Aurora and 43rd. Hooker alley for sure.

I used to deliver USA todays in the wee hours of the morning along the Aurora corridor. You see a lot of stuff man. A LOT!

They never did do a Hookers at the Point on Aurora, lol. Pimps up Hoes Down.

Invite the Aurora corridor hotties' to the Tourney!!!  And let some pimps register.....I never met a pimp that didn't like Tecmobowl!!!  I havn't got ta pimp slap a pimp in a long time!!!  They might come in with the b!tchez, but after they see my Cardinal game, I'll be leavin' with um.........Then instead of the King, there gonna call me Tailback Bishop!!! 

Invite the Aurora corridor hotties' to the Tourney!!!  And let some pimps register.....I never met a pimp that didn't like Tecmobowl!!!  I havn't got ta pimp slap a pimp in a long time!!!  They might come in with the b!tchez, but after they see my Cardinal game, I'll be leavin' with um.........Then instead of the King, there gonna call me Tailback Bishop!!! 

Come for the Tecmo

Stay for the herpes

So I was on the freeway goin' home from work and I HAD to get gas in downtown Portland (where gas is HELLA expensive...4.60 a gall) and I needed some beer for the second half of the finals game...It was one of those tiny Indian markets so I knew the beer was gonna be expensive, and the selection was gonna be small................................................So I looked in the 4 foot beer isle for a minute, and decided on a six pac of RAINER!!!!!  I forgot how good it was, and was pleasently suprized.  I picced it soley because I was thinkin' of the Tourney.............Manyo, I think Vitamin 'R' owes you some advertizing royalties. 

hahahaaaha..... funny thing is, I also stopped at a store on way home to get a beer for 2nd half of Finals, looking for some Modelo 22 oz bottles, but they were out (fast sellers), so settled on a Corona Familiar 32 oz with a lime, finished it midway thru 4Q, good stuff........ it has been a long while since I hit the "R," I think I'm gonna have to relive my days of youth soon.

I just realized that THIS Tournament has more replies than any other Tourney in the HISTORY of Tourney's.............besides Madison.  That's pretty good company popularity wise......I'll take 2nd place proudly!!!  If Madison's the Superbowl, THE SECOND ANNUAL PACIFIC NW TECMO CHAMPIONSHIP is the Divisional Playoffs. 

I just realized that THIS Tournament has more replies than any other Tourney in the HISTORY of Tourney's.............besides Madison.  That's pretty good company popularity wise......I'll take 2nd place proudly!!!  If Madison's the Superbowl, THE SECOND ANNUAL PACIFIC NW TECMO CHAMPIONSHIP is the Divisional Playoffs. 

If I win, I will set aside my winnings for a trip to Madison next year.  Training hard, going for it this year.......

Going right now to get the winner's medals (gold/silver/bronze) made up.

PishaaAWWW!..... you know this one is da livest, gats!!!  Who do you handicap to win gats?  Who you got this year?  Randy again?  Put it down on the page!!!

I repeat my call to all at this tourney, I will take the Steelers in any of their matchups.  I will also take the Seahawks in any of their matchups as well.  Looking forward to it!!!

Anyone that beats me can claim my tecmo grand master t-shirt as well.  You heard that Jake?!?  The t-shirt on da line!!!

If I win, I will set aside my winnings for a trip to Madison next year.  Training hard, going for it this year.......

Going right now to get the winner's medals (gold/silver/bronze) made up.

GREAT!!!  Then I can maybe hitch a ride witchya...........Oh, but wait Manyo, that can't possibly happen because you're not gonna win........................................................I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ha hA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa whoa WHOWOWOOAAAA!!!  CHeck check hcekc, I've gota feeling........ yo TAILBACK!!...... dig it, we are NOT THE ENEMIES WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!! don't you realize?!?  Don't you realize what I'm talking about?!?!!!!  Ah shit yes, I know you know what I'm about to say next........ that's right Sunday June 30, the Horsemen RIIIIIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And Randy......... Randy the Randy, Randalous the Scandalous, Conniving Cad and Lecherous Lout that he IS, HE---will have NOWHERE TO HIDE!!!!!!  It's time for him to know, that when he walks down that sidewalk, opens that door, and enters the Horsemen's Lair, he will know that he is not half the man on his best of days that THE HORSEMEN are EVERY motherfuggin DAY!!!!!!!!  The HORSEMEN will ride him down and make him squeal like a girlish johnny bailey before a seething David Fulcher in the flat on a run 3 when i picked run 1 and the lane is full, it is mudda FULLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! with drones.  TRUER words have ne'er been spoken.  We are individuals, yes, but working collectively, we reach the same goal..... me, you and the rest of the horsemen, we are all synchronized gears, working together to keep what belongs---- to the HORSEMEN!!!!!!!!!!  And as the tecmo gods as our witness.............

>http://youtu.be/ixIKS2JZPsU

Edited by manYo

only question is who gets to be ric flair..... i volunteer myself, as noted before, I'm training hard...... haven't touched a controller in about a month, but on a steady diet my liver is pumping A+, ready to do and die this sunday....... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

only question is who gets to be ric flair..... i volunteer myself, as noted before, I'm training hard...... haven't touched a controller in about a month, but on a steady diet my liver is pumping A+, ready to do and die this sunday....... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You can be Flair.........I'll be Chris Benoit!!!  I'll have ta get Randallous the Skandallous in the Crippler Crossface and end his playoff run EXACUTIONER STYLE!!!  I can feel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!