Injuries Question

Talent

It just came to me today when Kosar went down and I had to put in Testaverde... he can't get injured, and is therefore invincible. Right? If you're down to your last backup, the guy cannot be hurt? I ran the hell out of him and he went for 100 yards in the couple games he was in. So it gave me the idea: Play with the Eagles, but put the back up in first, run him until he's injured. Put in Cunningham and you could run all over until no end! GENIUS :wink:

I don't know about that:

#1 Kosar could come back, and if he does your back in the same situation.

#2 Testeverde could be in bad condition and really suck.

...and I've seen a few times on the game where a glitch in the game actually lets that guy get injured! Search around for that one, it is in one of these forums

• 4 years later...
It is very possible for ANYONE to get injured, backup or not. At first i thought it was impossible until this happened....

I've had much worse on Genesis, and I have a thread on it. It was a glitch involving Ethan Horton that caused the injury ratings to really screw up and force me to no backups. Sadly no pics as it happened only today and I really didn't think of it. Link here:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=12757

• 7 months later...
It just came to me today when Kosar went down and I had to put in Testaverde... he can't get injured, and is therefore invincible. Right? If you're down to your last backup, the guy cannot be hurt? I ran the hell out of him and he went for 100 yards in the couple games he was in. So it gave me the idea: Play with the Eagles, but put the back up in first, run him until he's injured. Put in Cunningham and you could run all over until no end! GENIUS :D

i injured both quarterbacks once, i think they put in a running back...not sure.