Using Same Defender In Season Mode

If your mom was using David Fulcher, for example, for an entire season as my man defender on every play, is his condition altered negatively because she's using him more? Or, is his play going to digress "naturally" just because of the rigors of a hard hitting NFL season?

it would be my honor, to be your step-father  

but seriously, I don't have any scientific evidence on your question.  I think that it's mostly random, but sometimes I can feel a defender "get going" for a part of the season, and even during the course of a game.  but then again, triggers will get in bad for a few games, for no reason.

Edited by buck

I've always wondered this myself, whether the amount of usage you have of a MAN controlled defender  OR  your performance with the guy you're controlling on offense or defense has any bearing on conditions...  But I have a feeling it is completely random.  Bruddog can probably confirm.

The game didn't record tackles.  

Keeping track of the usage of a player seems overly complex for the game.

Assume random and your mom should feel free to play with Richard Johnson confidently knowing she can't wear him down.

The game didn't record tackles.  

Keeping track of the usage of a player seems overly complex for the game.

Assume random and your mom should feel free to play with Richard Johnson confidently knowing she can't wear him down.

Ha hA hA Ha hA Ha hA Ha hA Ha!!!!!!!!!!  That's why his nickames' DICK!!!

If your mom was using David Fulcher, for example, for an entire season as my man defender on every play, is his condition altered negatively because she's using him more? Or, is his play going to digress "naturally" just because of the rigors of a hard hitting NFL season?

It's gotta be random.  Have you noticed anything during gameplay that would suggest that usage has an impact or is it more of a general question?

it would be my honor, to be your step-father  

Best SNL skit, all time.  Their "Richard Johnson In A Box" was good also.

post-5893-0-40131400-1363709576_thumb.pn

It's gotta be random.  Have you noticed anything during gameplay that would suggest that usage has an impact or is it more of a general question?

Best SNL skit, all time.  Their "Richard Johnson In A Box" was good also.

attachicon.gifDick Dick Dick Dick.png

It just felt like David Fulcher was slowing down around game 5, but it could just be all the acid I ate from 1997-2005.

The only person who loves dick on dick action MORE is Buck!! And #2, is Buck's mommy!!

• 2 weeks later...

According to Bruddog in a different thread. A player's condition changes potentially every quarter at random. Obviously, in season mode, this carries over from one game to the next. I'm unsure of the formula that determines the odds of what condition they change to, but according to him it is random - not based on usage or how many "hits" you take.