Fairfield, OH - 07/27/13 - 2013 Midwest Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament

vogtcd11

Sounds like Brad is having fun now huh? http://tecmobowl.org/topic/56713-rd-1-draft-recap-brought-to-you-by-brad-and-randy/#entry376945

Hes seems pretty pissed now. Trust me Randy laughing loudest now and Brad hates being on the other end of the joke. Did he really think Randy wasn't going burn him? Silly.. Totally staying away from live tournaments when you got this stuff happening.. 

Don't let their petty crap keep you from coming to a live tourney man, I've been to 7 or 8 and have never not had an awesome time.  99.9% of all people there are cool as hell and it's nice to meet online rivals/buds in person.  It's like you've known them for years!  I'll buy you a beer in Madison if you come.

Sounds like Brad is having fun now huh? http://tecmobowl.org/topic/56713-rd-1-draft-recap-brought-to-you-by-brad-and-randy/#entry376945

Hes seems pretty pissed now. Trust me Randy laughing loudest now and Brad hates being on the other end of the joke. Did he really think Randy wasn't going burn him? Silly.. Totally staying away from live tournaments when you got this stuff happening.. 

MrT and others are blowing things way out of proportion here.  From my perspective everything here was done in a spirit of joking around.  Their HSTL back-and-forth was a bit tiresome, but the pranks they pulled have been fairly harmless.  Had MrT been at the tournament he would have clearly seen there was no malice in the Randy signs (the Millers, O'Dell and I helped make them the night before and we had some fun reminiscing Randy's greatest hits), and at least Randy had the decency to crop out (mostly) anyone else that was in the Brad pictures.  And if we're keeping score, Brad has had to take a LOT more than he's dished out from Randy.  It's not as if Randy owed Brad one, and Brad had already left the league, so this last volley of gags was sort of beating a dead horse.

MrT and others are blowing things way out of proportion here. From my perspective everything here was done in a spirit of joking around. Their HSTL back-and-forth was a bit tiresome, but the pranks they pulled have been fairly harmless. Had MrT been at the tournament he would have clearly seen there was no malice in the Randy signs (the Millers, O'Dell and I helped make them the night before and we had some fun reminiscing Randy's greatest hits), and at least Randy had the decency to crop out (mostly) anyone else that was in the Brad pictures. And if we're keeping score, Brad has had to take a LOT more than he's dished out from Randy. It's not as if Randy owed Brad one, and Brad had already left the league, so this last volley of gags was sort of beating a dead horse.

Dead on.

Vin, if this kind of thing is the worst of your concerns, you lead a pretty worry free life. Live tourneys are where it's at man. It's online is where the drama is! Tournies are precisely the opposite of that. Everyone you meet is amazing, and an immediate Tecmo pen pal for life!

Don't let their petty crap keep you from coming to a live tourney man, I've been to 7 or 8 and have never not had an awesome time.  99.9% of all people there are cool as hell and it's nice to meet online rivals/buds in person.  It's like you've known them for years!  I'll buy you a beer in Madison if you come.

I really was going make an effort before all this...I can't take that chance anymore brother, but thanks for the offer. 

I am trying to wrap my head around this. You aren't going to the greatest time of your Tecmo life because someone MIGHT tease you, right?

I can assure you that if anyone tries to put popsicle head jokes in front of my camera that they will get a swift kick of justice to the crotch region.