Most Talented Team

thalivest

Yah pretty frustrating for us Cowboys fans, but hey, at least they were on the game at all, and despite having a terrible terrible D and not much on O other than Hershel, they had Hershel and the pass plays to Cosbie and Hershel that could be executed when picked.

Bo Knows got me thinking about the silver and black. Everyone sucks off Bo, and Brad has mentioned time and time again he's not a fan of their playbook, But in terms of sheer "talent" where would they be. They have the best backfield with Bo & Allen. Tim Brown and Todd Christensen are good receivers don't know their ratings off hand (I'm a TSB guy). But how good was Howie Long in Tecmo?

Don't recall much about the D though.

I agree with Cam, and LA is looking like making a case for top 4....or just on the outside.  Bo would be more dominant than any other RB in any playbook.  Howie Long rates out very well on paper...surprisingly well.  For whatever reason, he doesn't seem that good when I control him, but the bottom DE position is not a typical position I use players from.  Perhaps its kind of an alien position on the field for me to operate from?  I dunno why he feels slow?  

I guess the only answer is to play some more Tecmo.  In our latest season of Tecmo I had the Raiders and felt I was pretty dominant on defense, so that probably points to Long being just a step behind the elites of the DL. 

LA rates very mediocre in all phases of special teams.  Clearly a big check mark in my book.  I will say this, With the playbook of my choice, I'm probably taking LA's offensive guys over san Frans...even if I had to move Allen from RB to WR to fit in with a new playbook.     

I agree with Cam, and LA is looking like making a case for top 4....or just on the outside.  Bo would be more dominant than any other RB in any playbook.  Howie Long rates out very well on paper...surprisingly well.  For whatever reason, he doesn't seem that good when I control him, but the bottom DE position is not a typical position I use players from.  Perhaps its kind of an alien position on the field for me to operate from?  I dunno why he feels slow?  

I guess the only answer is to play some more Tecmo.  In our latest season of Tecmo I had the Raiders and felt I was pretty dominant on defense, so that probably points to Long being just a step behind the elites of the DL. 

LA rates very mediocre in all phases of special teams.  Clearly a big check mark in my book.  I will say this, With the playbook of my choice, I'm probably taking LA's offensive guys over san Frans...even if I had to move Allen from RB to WR to fit in with a new playbook.     

LA does have good offensive talent.  Their defense leaves much to be desired. I think it is cool to envision these players in other play books, but I think that most people underestimate the genius of how this game was put together.  San Francisco's Offense is potent not just because of the people it has, but because of the playbook. San Francisco in Washington's offense would be the same or worse as Washington. LA in Minnesota's playbook is Minnesota with a faster running back. I think, and this is only my opinion, that the ratings are in place on players and playbooks were chosen to give an accurate account for each team. If you had the option to change playbooks back then (We can now through ROM's) then I think the player ratings would have to be different. I think the ratings and playbooks go hand in hand, otherwise you wouldn't have enough balance.

For example I have a ROM release upcoming for the 1989 season.  I have Buffalo in place of Indianapolis.  Jim Kelly has an 11 Arm rating and Thurman Thomas is the best Running back in the game.  I don't know exactly how it will play but the difference between Kelly and Trudea and his 8.75 Arm rating is huge with their playbook. I tried to give a true indication of how good the teams were.  Buffalo was on the cusp of going to 4 straight Super Bowls behind the "K-gun" offense headed up by Jim Kelly and starred in by Thurman Thomas.  I did a similar thing in my Tecmo Bowl 1984 ROM, where I put Miami in the Shotgun on all 4 plays (yes even the running play)to help display Miami's dominant passing offense (Marino 5,000 yards).  Houston in the 1989 ROM will have the same offense (They were the first "Run and Shoot" offense). Moon has a 13 Arm Rating which is a step below Marino's 14 Arm rating in the original, but he should be fine in the offense. My point is as stated above the ratings and play books go hand in hand.

LA does have good offensive talent.  Their defense leaves much to be desired. I think it is cool to envision these players in other play books, but I think that most people underestimate the genius of how this game was put together.  San Francisco's Offense is potent not just because of the people it has, but because of the playbook. San Francisco in Washington's offense would be the same or worse as Washington. LA in Minnesota's playbook is Minnesota with a faster running back. I think, and this is only my opinion, that the ratings are in place on players and playbooks were chosen to give an accurate account for each team. If you had the option to change playbooks back then (We can now through ROM's) then I think the player ratings would have to be different. I think the ratings and playbooks go hand in hand, otherwise you wouldn't have enough balance.

As we uncovered the calls that create pass coverage and also the calls that allow middle LBs to go unblocked on certain run plays, I started to completely understand the genius of Tecmo Bowl.  I totally get what you're saying.

As for the playbooks they do drive the whole bus, but it comes down to what you can do with or against these playbooks.  If you don't know how to operate the Colts offense and great playbook, then they are probably one of the worst in the game...we thought so back in 1989.  these days, the Colts are a super efficient tank.  If you don't know how to call a game against Denver, that offense can easily be on par with SF, but it's not.  The programmers definitely had a vision as they created the playbooks and coinciding player ratings, but I think its taken some skill and game research to really make it all come full circle to where the teams are now..   

I think that Montana and co with Washington's offense would only be a minor upgrade if that.  It's not just the playbooks that go into consideration, but also the ways that we defend them.  When we play, pretty much all Doug Williams has for open options in the passing game are the top WR and TE on the curl route/pass 1.  We call Pass 2 most all game.  Jerry Rice would be covered by the computer most all game, and Wilson is slower than Gary Sanders.  Montana's arm would make the throws easier against the slow top defender teams like DAL/LA/IND/MIA/SEA but it would still be tight windows most all game.

And Craig isn't a huge upgrade over Timmy Smith, but that helps a little more.  SF's offense with the Brown's playbook for instance would be a nice upgrade for both parties.

Bo Jackson with Minnesota's playbook is a different story though than SF with WSH's playbook.  Bo would be a hugh upgrade over Nelson and obviously negate all the great top defenders.  The best way to defend MIN is to use the bottom DE/Bot OLB/Bot DB.  Tecmo has very few great players from those positions.  MIN would be a lot harder to stop with BO, or with the Raiders personnel.

I'm not sure the programmers realized the defendable quirks they created with the faulty playbooks or LA/MIN/WSH, but BO could actually overcome that a bit with MIN. 

Hey Brad...........Do Tourney's exist for TECMOBOWL???  That would come down ta Tic~Tac~Toe & mindgames...I'd use Seattle.  Curt Warner and Fredd Young would be my primaries...........especially Fredd Young, the pass and run STOPPER!

None really that i'm aware of.  We get together with a couple Canadians (BoKnows is one of them) each summer for a grueling event.  4 of us hammer out 42 games in 2 days to decide the champion. 

My biggest problem with playing TB against random people off the street (and likely with organizing this sort of thing) is the fact that most people aren't really receptive to our game-play rules...such as not allowing for gaining of yards when the offense gets it play-picked, and/or throwing to a covered and slanting Roger Criag or Cap Bozo.

I can intercept a decent amount of those slant passes, so I don't think I would lose too many game on account of that crap, but it's still annoying as hell..  It's really no different than not allowing the DT dive in TSB, but people seem to think that's the thing to do in TB.

None really that i'm aware of.  We get together with a couple Canadians (BoKnows is one of them) each summer for a grueling event.  4 of us hammer out 42 games in 2 days to decide the champion. 

My biggest problem with playing TB against random people off the street (and likely with organizing this sort of thing) is the fact that most people aren't really receptive to our game-play rules...such as not allowing for gaining of yards when the offense gets it play-picked, and/or throwing to a covered and slanting Roger Criag or Cap Bozo.

I can intercept a decent amount of those slant passes, so I don't think I would lose too many game on account of that crap, but it's still annoying as hell..  It's really no different than not allowing the DT dive in TSB, but people seem to think that's the thing to do in TB.

Exactly. Using the slant routes just takes all the fun out of the game.

I wasn't aware that the slant passes were frowned upon/illegal in online play, similar to the whole learning that lurching was also illegal, as in all of my offline ventures we just countered the tactic with what was available in the game (get in position with the DB in TecmoBowl, which while hard, was also a game changer when it happened, picking plays in TSB that made it costly to lurch, namely offset run 2 what the NT would almost invariably be crushed, making it a gamble).

These weren't like the nano blitzes that you see in Madden that had no counter (as far as I knew) and to us simpletons we thought were just part of the game and adjusted and dealt with it, the games were still ILL!

Anyway thanks for the insight. Been playing some TB here and there lately, would like to see how the online games are styled.

I always overlook special teams, being a TSB, it's not that impotant unless there is a signifcant K/P/KR/PR that stands out. How much does it factor in Tecmo? I think with all the things  you've uncovered, it's more of defensive game, so that would put an added emphasis on field position.

Also what rule do you have vs the slant pattern? Wouldn't matter much playing me, may irritate you but won't give me a lot of victories (gotta start playing more). You mentioned it being related to the nose dive in TSB.

Not to ask a lot could possibly give a top 5 breakdown of the most talented players at each position. Not just stats wise, but also in relation to position on field (top/bottom), effectiveness within their playbook, and how other players around them impact them. It would be interesting to see.I don't like Mike Wilson an idividual entity but does having Montana throwing to him and Rice drawing the attention defences elevate him from being the slow receiver he is or seems to be? For instance would you rate Trudeau higher now that you've become more of a fan Dickerson? Does focusing in Dickerson now make Trudeau more effective than once thought?

I always overlook special teams, being a TSB, it's not that impotant unless there is a signifcant K/P/KR/PR that stands out. How much does it factor in Tecmo? I think with all the things  you've uncovered, it's more of defensive game, so that would put an added emphasis on field position.

Yes Tecmo is a defensive game predicated on field position.  Landeta is the best and can punt the ball 76 yards!  The next batch of really good guys can punt it 71 yards.  One reason that Seattle and Denver will always be mid-level teams is because their punters are the worst and can only punt 55 yards.  Good luck with that 16 to 21 yard game long disadvantage against nearly HALF of the teams in the game.

The longest distance you want to attempt a field goal with Seattle is from the 37.  Weakest kicker in the game.  Denver needs to reach the 41.  As mentioned earlier guys like Biasucci and Butler can hit from the 46 and 45 with a full power kick.  Not a huge difference, but kicks are really automatic from the 40 for those guys.  Not a chance with SEA, and you better get it all with DEN from that distance.

Kicking game is huge in Tecmo Bowl.  And when you know the punter's distances, you can really get a good feel for dropping those inside the 5, and making an art of it.

Do the punters in TSB have different distances?  To me it seems they all can just boom it.  Are there definitive distances with the kickers as well?

Also what rule do you have vs the slant pattern? Wouldn't matter much playing me, may irritate you but won't give me a lot of victories (gotta start playing more). You mentioned it being related to the nose dive in TSB.

Basically our premise is no gaining yards when the defense correctly calls the offenses play.  That includes run plays.  

One of the problems with the slants is that you can play it perfect and be in place to intercept the pass, but the game will create some gravitational pull, and swing you around the WR not allowing you to pick it off....and in that case we're referring to when the defense also called the same play as the offense.

Occasionally we run into a situation where the ball is thrown the exact moment the WR goes into his slant, and the human defender is unable to pick it.  In that case, if he was in good position we refer to the "instant replay" on the VCR to see if he indeed was swung around to make a decision on whether it was a legit completion or should be rules an INT.  Those sort of plays happen very rarely..like one instance every 6 games or so.  

Now when i say slant I primarily mean when the defense called the play anyways.  We basically just eliminate the escape hatch for the offense in a play-pick.

Miami is a team whose playbook requires you to throw some slants...but in that instance of pass 2 the defense did not call the play, and the QB cycles around trying to draw the defender far enough away from the slanting WR to be able to fire one in there.  With Miami's pass 2, the TE who slants and the bottom WR who cuts in and up are separated for a moment early on in the play, and that's when the QB/Defender battles goes down as to who can execute that play better.....or the QB can just decide to eat it and not throw a pick.  

Also what rule do you have vs the slant pattern?

Not to ask a lot could possibly give a top 5 breakdown of the most talented players at each position. Not just stats wise, but also in relation to position on field (top/bottom),

Does focusing in Dickerson now make Trudeau more effective than once thought?

We don't throw to covered WRs (or WRs the human defender is ATTEMPTING to cover) as they are cutting/slanting/curling. There is no way to stop the offense without this rule.

I wouldn't say Trudeau is more effective. It's more like he is used differently. Instead of trying to hit quick pass or make throws into tight windows you let the fact that the defense is calling run to protect against ED tearing them a new one to sit back in the pocket and let the receivers complete their routes. This spreads the field so well that the human defender can't cover them all no matter how weak Trudeau's arm is.

Top 5 most talented players at each position considering position/playbook etc? I'll give some thoughts.

QB: Marino, Montana, Elway.  Everyone else is pretty similiar.

RB: ED, Payton.  No one else is truly terrifying.

WR/TE: Bavaro. He's the only fast receiver that constantly get the ball.

DE: Manley, Mann, Long

DT: Mongo, Carter, Pickel. No one else matters.

LB: LT, Banks, Young, Mecklenburg. I'd probably put Bickett next ahead of Singletary considering position.

S: Lott (huge gap), Dixon, Duerson, Minnifield.

One more note about Lott that maybe some of the more know-how rom building guys could look at is he seems to be the only computer controlled defender that ACTS differently. He will attack the RB on running plays when the defense has called a pass (assuming he's not in coverage). Maybe it's just his speed that causes it but LT has the exact same 18/3/7 ratings and doesn't do it.

Regarding field position and special teams, what Brad said.

Compare a stud special teams team like IND with a terrible one like SEA and you get a 8 extra yards on FGs (46 vs. 38) and 16 extra yards on punts (71 vs 55). That's 24 extra yards SEA's offense has to go compared to IND to get 3 points!  Huge factor in the game.

I don't like Mike Wilson an idividual entity but does having Montana throwing to him and Rice drawing the attention defences elevate him from being the slow receiver he is or seems to be? For instance would you rate Trudeau higher now that you've become more of a fan Dickerson? Does focusing in Dickerson now make Trudeau more effective than once thought?

When defending SF, you use the top DE, top outside LB, or top DB so that you are NOT blocked when Roger Craig runs the ball.  When the defender uses the top DE, its still a risky play to try and pump a quick pass up top to Wilson.  Part of that is because Wilson is slow and doesn't get good separation from the top DE at the snap.  So as a result we try to stay on Wilson for a moment as a decoy then dump off to Craig...especially when SF calls Pass 2.  Craig is actually the benefactor in that spot.  

If Wilson was faster that window for the immediate pass up top would be larger.....as evident by the Japan version where John Taylor is a burner and pretty much unstoppable.

When the defense is stopping rice with Pass 1 calls, and SF goes to shot gun....its kind of the same premise.  Set up in the pocket let everything develop, then throw to Craig who parks near the top while the defender covers Wilson deep.  The other option in the shot gun is to throw immediately to Craig for a 3-4 yard gain when he lines up in the slot.  Really no top DE can cover both Wilson or Craig in that situation, and when he shades either way Montana can complete a safe pass to the open guy. 

As Cam pointed out Trudeau isn't "better", we just learned the proper way to use him so we don't throw picks, and its all a function of the playbook.  If Indy had a different set of pass plays, Trudeau would struggle a lot.  The playbook makes him efficient as long as you have patience.

Top 5 most talented players at each position considering position/playbook etc? I'll give some thoughts.

LB: LT, Banks, Young, Mecklenburg. I'd probably put Bickett next ahead of Singletary considering position.

The thing with the WR's  is that there is a call you can make to ensure computer controlled coverage on virtually all the fast ones.  Steve Largent in a good game might see 2-3 pass plays where he's not covered by the computer and the human controlled defender is down at the bottom.  Speed of WRs is really a moot point against our defensive heavy philosophies.  In some cases against Seattle, you can go to a bottom run call, and be the top DB(who isn't run blocked in that scenario) and cover up Largent as well.  He's not running rampant through our defenses.  

I'll add top outside LB Wilbur Marshall to the back end of that list.  He's got very mediocre overall speed, but he's got elite initial and acceleration ratings.  At the snap he's one of only a few players that's basically already at full speed.  I'd also add Doleman (top DE) to the list.  He's key.      

I can agree with leaving Bo off.  That top outside LB not being blocked glitch really corrals him to pedestrian 3 to 5 yard carries instead of those 15 to 20 yarders back in the day. 

One more note about Lott that maybe some of the more know-how rom building guys could look at is he seems to be the only computer controlled defender that ACTS differently. He will attack the RB on running plays when the defense has called a pass (assuming he's not in coverage). Maybe it's just his speed that causes it but LT has the exact same 18/3/7 ratings and doesn't do it.

I second that.  Lott is THE BEST computer controlled run stuffer in the game.  We've made gameplans with calling lots of pass and being a top DE which were designed around his ability to beat his blocker and make diving tackles while being controlled by the computer.  Its uncanny how good he is when computer controlled.

Yes Tecmo is a defensive game predicated on field position.  Landeta is the best and can punt the ball 76 yards!  The next batch of really good guys can punt it 71 yards.  One reason that Seattle and Denver will always be mid-level teams is because their punters are the worst and can only punt 55 yards.  Good luck with that 16 to 21 yard game long disadvantage against nearly HALF of the teams in the game.

The longest distance you want to attempt a field goal with Seattle is from the 37.  Weakest kicker in the game.  Denver needs to reach the 41.  As mentioned earlier guys like Biasucci and Butler can hit from the 46 and 45 with a full power kick.  Not a huge difference, but kicks are really automatic from the 40 for those guys.  Not a chance with SEA, and you better get it all with DEN from that distance.

Kicking game is huge in Tecmo Bowl.  And when you know the punter's distances, you can really get a good feel for dropping those inside the 5, and making an art of it.

Do the punters in TSB have different distances?  To me it seems they all can just boom it.  Are there definitive distances with the kickers as well?

That's huge for 2 reasons. In TSB(SNES) there is some difference among kicker/punters but certainly not a 16 to 21 yard difference. And in TSB it's much easier to score so field position isn't as significant. But for Tecmo, a tight defensive game, 16 to 21 yds in field position is significant and when you add the differences in the kicking (field goal) game, much more of a difference than TSB. If you ask me I say for the better.

In TSB some kickers like Lowery, Stoyanovich, Andersen can kick FG from about the 50 (60 yrd FG), some have slightly less power but not as significant Tecmo. I think the punting/kicking in Tecmo adds a sense of realism and adds more strategy to it. So in Tecmo special teams plays much more of a role than in TSB I would assume.I've never made a big deal about special teams,some teams have great returners, D.Sanders, Mel Grey, or the guy from NO. But in Tecmo it's more prevalent in all 3 facets.

We don't throw to covered WRs (or WRs the human defender is ATTEMPTING to cover) as they are cutting/slanting/curling. There is no way to stop the offense without this rule.

I wouldn't say Trudeau is more effective. It's more like he is used differently. Instead of trying to hit quick pass or make throws into tight windows you let the fact that the defense is calling run to protect against ED tearing them a new one to sit back in the pocket and let the receivers complete their routes. This spreads the field so well that the human defender can't cover them all no matter how weak Trudeau's arm is.

Again a good look with this. I thought Brad would be the only one who'd understand and explain. As an individual I would have Singletary > Bickett, but you explained why you'd go the other way, and a lot (incl. myself) would overlook the reason why.

Question (Brad & Bo)? How does Bavarro rate so high and get the damn ball so often? I can't even remember who the other Giant WR are (unless I look it up... I see your site Brad), so why doesn't Bavaro get stopped? Brad has explained how you can slow down Rice and Largent.... but Bavaro?

Question (Brad & Bo)? How does Bavarro rate so high and get the damn ball so often? I can't even remember who the other Giant WR are (unless I look it up... I see your site Brad), so why doesn't Bavaro get stopped? Brad has explained how you can slow down Rice and Largent.... but Bavaro?

There is no combination of calls that creates computer coverage on Bavaro in Pass 2...which is the money play.  As long as the defense doesn't call pass 2, Bavaro is open with an out route, and the human controlled defender has to worry about 2 other targets who go off screen.  Easy pitch and catch, and he's got the speed to gain 1st downs frequently with that play.

Calling run 2 creates coverage on Bavaro on pass 1 (play with 3 curls)...but its worthless coverage as it leaves the top and bottom WRs open....too much field for a human defender to cover.          

Edited by Tecmo-Mad-Brad

As an individual I would have Singletary > Bickett, but you explained why you'd go the other way, and a lot (incl. myself) would overlook the reason why.

The thing with Singletary is that he doesn't/shouldn't be used a lot since he's blocked on running plays. Great against shotgun plays, MIA, and as an occasional surprise tactic but not a 3 down player.  Bickett is a 4 down player for IND considering he can block FGs from outside the 30.  No denying Singletary is much much better in a vaccum though.

On the topic of most "talent" on the teams, just looking at the defenses here's how each team stacks up when it comes to having talent above the basic defender at each position (12/0/9/48 for the front 7 and 13/0/9/48 for the safeties. That's Speed/Initial/Accel/Power)

Team            Speed Intial Accel Power

New York           23      6      5    126

Chicago            19      6       6    147

Minnesota         17      3     -1     79

Washington       16      5      7     34

Cleveland          16      3      3     74

Los Angeles      16     2      2      81

Denver              13     3      1      72

San Francisco   12     5      4      42

Seattle              12      3      3      84

Indianapolis      11      1      2      58

Miami                 7      1      1       44

Dallas                2      0       0      15

MIN having a -1 in accel is due to their safety Henderson having an 11 accel rating for whatever reason.  Surprises me that they have more speed than WSH does.  The only player on Dallas' defense above the minimum speed rating is Jeffcoats.

Edited by Bo Knows

• 2 years later...

Bumping this thread.  Definitely a ton of great information in here.  Enjyed reading through it again.

With the advent in recent years of the fixed playbooks roms (LA/WSH/MIN playbooks)...they remedy a few original programmer related glitches and a few things in this discussion could change a bit.

Also we've gotten a solid 20+ games under our belts in 2 player mode with WSH, MIN, and LA w/ fixed playbooks....we have a better handle on things.

As probably outlined earlier here, LA's playbook with the 2 back set and NO top WR meant that the defensive top OLB was NOT blocked on Bo or Allen's run.

Giants Carl Banks, and Redskins Wilber Marshall had a heyday crushing Bo Jackson, and sliding down the LOS and snagging Allen with great ease.  JSTOUT, Turd, and whoever else did some work to get the blocking scheme fixed on these roms, so that TOLB is now accounted for with a blocker.

I expected Bo Jackson to get back to legitimately crushing people again....and he's definitely tearing things up.  But, what i didn't expect to see was that Marcus Allen would be the larger benefactor of this playbook fix.  Now we have to FULLY respect Bo's speed, so I find myself defensively choosing to use a bottom bookend defender far more often, in hopes of avoiding Bo and a blocker.  Bottom DE, Bot OLB, Bottom DB.  As a result in this cat and mouse game, you now tend to call a Pass play and end up being in Allen's path more often.  Keep in mind that Bo Jackson comes down and blocks for Allen, and it's a tough situation to be in.  Bo gets the steady 6-12 yard gains, but Allen still in a limited role seems to break off the killer 25+ yard runs once in a while when the blocks all find their defenders.  

I feel like I can cat and mouse around on defense just enough to stay out of the RBs way, and keep the passing game in check, but that offense can get on a serious role now.  Before the blocking fix, it was a slow methodical drive to get a TD.  Now it can put the hammer down when the calls fall just right for it.

LA can be held to reasonable scores most of the time, but they are scary as hell in a 1 game situation in our tournaments, or in a playoff setting.   

The other pretty solid beneficiary with a playbook fix is the Vikes top WR Anthony Carter.  Previously you didn't have to worry about him.  You would be the bottom DB and hammer away on Pass 2 calls....with that WR run play, the Bot DB wasn't blocked on either run play.  For Pass defense you could just call that P2, and just cover the Bot WR and TE(when the Vikes went to P1).

Pretty straight forward and easy defensive game plan.  Just execute it and toss in a rare/occasional deviation to catch the offense off guard to deliver the big blow here and there.    

But now with Playbook fix,  with Darrin Nelson toting the ball to the bottom half of the field you do somewhat need to respect him.  Outside of the Browns Bot DB (Minnifield) there isn't a legit speed guy on the game to just make plays on Nelson with.  Whole lotta slow down there.  So you are forced to call some Bottom run on occasion, or burn threw more calls trying to get a playpick with Pass 1 calls.  That free's up Carter to get loose up top.  Now he's back to being a factor if the OC is staying out of your crosshairs.

As for WSH with fixed playbook,  Timmy Smith can now try to run on the top side defenders, but in Tecmo that's where the majority of the speed guys reside.....so I feel like he's less impactfull than Nelson, because there's more speed on defense to work with up there.  The playbook fix seems to help them less....plus WSH's pass playbook blows compared to MIn's.