New Large Helmet Logos

keithisgood

• 8 months later...

Hey Kieth I wanted to give you a huge thanks for all of these.

They are easy to use to be drawn out on graph paper, and that can be used for crocheting patterns in blankets or with knitting or stiching arts/crafts.

This has just helped me greatly in creating a blueprint for someone's wife to make a blanket for her husband who's a Rams fan.

Big thanks man!

where were you in 1988?  you could have crushed.

well, just keep it in mind 30+ years from today, when you're hitting about 65 yrs old.  There will then be old ladies who grew up on SMB and Zelda and stuff and they will love to cross stitch some ancient irrelevant artwork that nobody in their family cares about.

I should totally go into business selling cross-stitch templates. 

where were you in 1988?  you could have crushed.

well, just keep it in mind 30+ years from today, when you're hitting about 65 yrs old.  There will then be old ladies who grew up on SMB and Zelda and stuff and they will love to cross stitch some ancient irrelevant artwork that nobody in their family cares about.

Buck, welcome to the internet age: https://www.etsy.com/search?q=cross%20stitch%20nintendo&ship_to=US

• 5 months later...

Hello guys! Been a big fan of Tecmo Bowl since I was little and I specifically love following this topic because of all the awesome pixal art. I was just wondering if any of you were going to update the Buccaneer helmet since they got a new make over this past summer. Keep up the awesome designs!

• 2 weeks later...

A late response to your question, but i looked into the new TB logo versus what's in the rom and decided it wasn't worth the effort. Tampa's logo in the TSB rom is already as big as it can be. the only other real change would be to erase the sword line which runs up the right hand of the flag.