qb vikings

badwolf99

QBVikings removed all of his ROMs on January 30th. I'm not certain why, but it's added to a clutter of empty threads in the upload / download section. I'm currently working through this forum now to clean it up. %75 of the threads in the first two pages here were either miss-placed, or without a file attached. I don't know what goes on with forum users that they need to yank all of their hard work from the lone set of people who really appreciate it. Personal stuff, probably. None of my business, definitely. I hope he comes back and re-uploads all of his ROMs. We'd be happy to have them!

That is part of the reason why I started www.tecmosb.com.   A place to store all of these roms that have countless hours of work invested.  They are spectacular and then they somehow dissapear.  This happens every year.  I'm pretty sure I have all of the roms he did and will be forever kept on my site for everyone to share.  My goal is to find/keep each rom alive.  So that with a click of a button a new player could get all of the roms that have taken me years to collect.  His roms might not all be posted to www.tecmosb.com yet, but will soon.

QBVikings, thank you for your hard work, we all hope you come back.  We really enjoyed your work and effort.  Loved your updates.

Edited by philleyOphish

That is part of the reason why I started www.tecmosb.com.   A place to store all of these roms that have countless hours of work invested.  They are spectacular and then they somehow dissapear.  This happens every year.  I'm pretty sure I have all of the roms he did and will be forever kept on my site for everyone to share.  My goal is to find/keep each rom alive.  So that with a click of a button a new player could get all of the roms that have taken me years to collect.  His roms might not all be posted to www.tecmosb.com yet, but will soon.

QBVikings, thank you for your hard work, we all hope you come back.  We really enjoyed your work and effort.  Loved your updates.

Thanks for nabbing this.  I never expect it when people come on here, put up a bunch of work, and then go back through and delete it.

May I make a suggestion? Post 2 downloads - the complete collection and a "new since last update" collection. It would be nice to just grab the new ones in one batch. Thanks for keeping this archive alive!

Cheers.  Site bookmarked.  I envy the programming/website skills many of you possess.  I only know how to make bold text on a web forum. :oops::x

Great job keeping that archive site :)

Thank you guys.

I assure you my skills are very ametur and outdated when it comes to web dev.

Luckily, TSB doesn't require much and my "know how" from 1998 works just fine for what I'm tyring to accomplish.