Making an updated ncaa rom

jjkaliff

hey I've been working on an updated ncca rom using the super pak.  I've gotten quite a bit accomplished and I'm in need of some help.  I've got a lot of the mini helmets where I'd like them but a few that are over my head.  My michigan state mini helmet needs the logo and facemask to be white, my Kansas st. helmet needs to be grey with a purple logo  I havent made a baylor helmet but I'd like it like Notre Dame but with a white logo resembling BU.  Everything eles seems ok on the mini helmets my other issue is large helmets.  I need to swap some and make some any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've attached my rom file.

NCAA 2013.nes

Nice work, Jstout!

thanks a bunch.  What kind of advice can you offer about large helmets?  Some of them just need swapped and some need color changes and logos replaced.  Also is there a way to make my FSU face mask red?  Any explanation would be awesome.

Check out the pinned thread in this forum first. - http://tecmobowl.org/topic/9725-directory-of-hacking-documentation-updated-01292013/ - It has guides for changing both the mini-helmets and the large helmets.

can anyone tell me where the large helmet pointers are in the nfc west of the 32-team rom.  I know the SF - A0 A7  Rams - 84 A7  Cards - 14 A7.  I'm trying to do some logo swapping and need the location of these in the rom.  I understand how to switch the I just don't know where the NFC west teams are located..