How Do I Play TSB on My Wii?

SCOTT1912

Well , I didn't work !

I loaded the sd with the ULTRA GX  and stuck it in Wii . I went to homebrew channel opend up ( still don't have internet yet at home ). I open the YAWMM wadmanger  picked  sd card slot to load Wad games . It said to please wait . . . .Ok ! Then ERROR . . . (ret = -1). Oh well back to needing help again .  I have been trying to get this game to work since I saw someone playing it on youtube , I would love to know what I'm doing wrong . What IOS am I suppose to use when it asks ? I think I tried everyone of them on the list . . . . .     

FCE Ultra GX should be available on the homebrew channel. It should be one of the apps to choose from.

When I open homebrew channel the YAWMM and FCE ULTRA GX pops up . When I click on YAWMM to load  it loads up and than asks me an <IOS> to use ? What does this have to be on  ? I keep getting the ( ret = 1 ) error !! I tried to open the fce ultra , 3 boxes came up . What do you do once it loads ? 

I can't get on line  where I live so getting stuff on to Wii has to be done at work on lunch break . I put on jump drive and transfer to old computer at house with sd slot bay . I'm starting to think the red Wii is cursed or something , all it does is play games my kids stick in it !      

Kweh u know how to get the neo geo cd stuff to work??

Can't imagine it's that difficult, assuming you're playing games straight off of the SD card or USB drive and not the Wii CD drive.

Scott...my suggestion is to forget YAWMM exists. What 3 boxes do you see when you open ultragx from the homebrew channel?

Kweh ,
I believe they were saves , cheats & roms . Sorry I don't know that much about this Wii . What do I do once it loads up with the tree folders ?

My kids got the Wii and asked me to play games with them last Christmas . I wished the old NES games could work on this . Then I saw a video of you guys playing TSB & old Super Mario Bros. on Wii and I started trying to learn everything about the Wii . I thought that YAWMM was the only way to transfer sd game wads to a channel on the Wii to play ? Is there a better Wad manager if I need one ? Maybe I just need to forget everything and start over , like you said . I just want to be able to play the 1991 version and new version with 32 teams . I saw on this

. Edited by SCOTT1912

Kweh !!!!!!! 

YOU ARE THE BOMB !!!   Hut Hut Hut !!!      I did what you said last night when I got off of work . I didn't mess with any of the other stuff on sd card . I opened up the FCE ULTRA GX & clicked on the apps folder . I felt like I went back in time last night . I must have played it for 3hrs strait !!!  Thank you Kweh !! ( AKA The Tecmo Legend ). I got 3 more questions for the Tecmo Legend ......

1) Is there a way to copy or move the games to a channel on the Wii menu ?  

2) Does the sd card stay in Wii all the time to save seasons played ? 

3) Is there a place where I can get 3 or 4 old games like this one that I had before (The Storm of 05) and play them on Wiimote ? 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Every time I put the SD card in the computer it goes straight to the iPhoto. It originally had pics on it but I erased them. I was able to download some data onto the SD card because I have the homebrew channel and bootmii on my Wii now. There is no browser and no games. Also when I go to the bootmii I can't do anything. I can't even get out of it without resetting the Wii. Do I need to get a new SD card and start over? I'm not CPU savy. I do have a laptop apple computer.

I did add it to my SD card,but when I put it in my Wii and go to the homebrew channel it has nothing just the bubbles. If I hitbthe home button on the controller it gives me a list of titles such as "back,about,launch bootmii,exit,shutdown. Im missing something but cant figure it out. I am using a cannon SD card with a 16m on it. Is that the problem?

Hi guys,

I have also installed the HomeBrew Channel on my Wii and I have installed FCE Ultra GX with TSB on a 8 gb Samsung SD card.  When I run the HomeBrew channel it has the screen with the bubbles but FCE Ultra GX is nowhere to be found.  It appears that it is trying to load the app because a spinning circle briefly appears but then nothing afterwards.  Does there need to be any special conversion done to the roms?  As far as the Wii is concerned, is it up to date and I was wondering if it has software in one of the updates preventing FCE Ultra GX from showing up.