Tecmo Super Bowl III - Hacking/Resource Documentation

GameplayLoop

• 1 year later...
On 30/12/2015 at 11:11 AM, drunken_honkey said:

BTW that black helmet used was from TSB3 and we found the coding to change it to the proper silver color.  :))

Im very interested in know how to change it DH.

I guess its not a simple change, but if you can help me with that, I will try to change it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Go to location x2A273.  There's a pattern of numbers, 0000 0100 0200 etc.  Each set is a helmet color.  They are in order of the team select.  So count every 2 pair and you'll be able to find Carolina.  Change this to be the same as New England, Dallas, Seattle or Detroit.  Hope this helps.

• 3 months later...
On 15/10/2017 at 8:51 PM, drunken_honkey said:

Go to location x2A273.  There's a pattern of numbers, 0000 0100 0200 etc.  Each set is a helmet color.  They are in order of the team select.  So count every 2 pair and you'll be able to find Carolina.  Change this to be the same as New England, Dallas, Seattle or Detroit.  Hope this helps.

You are the best DH.

Thanx a lot man.

• 1 year later...

Has anyone figured out what the team/player sim data controls for TSB3?

The TSB3 Bible lists locations, but doesn't seem to say what the different bytes do.

The TSB2 sim values start at the exact same place (0x1EE000) and I'm assuming that the effects are also the same.