Tecmo Super Bowl I - Hacking/Resource Documentation

GameplayLoop

Hey Tecmo Super Bowl I fans,

I don't play the SNES/Genesis versions of this game, or any later generations after NES TSB, in general. But I do know that TSB I and TSB III get the second-most love from Tecmo fans. I also can imagine that you TSB I & III fans would like your own "Hacking/Resource Documentation" thread posted for the edumacation of your fanbase. TecmoTurd has started that process in this forum for TSB I.

See: Here and Here.

I would like to solidify the available hacks and consolidate them into a single thread that is a prime source for hacking documentation, but I'm not going to act as the aggregate of this information myself. Like I said, I don't play the game.

But if TecmoTurd, or whomever, can volunteer rounding up all of the hacking/resource documentation and editing programs that exist, I'd be happy to pin the thread in the forum. It seems to me that while a couple of attempts at this have already been started, they're only half-complete.

Feel free to either create a new thread, or add to one of TecmoTurd's two already-created threads, or even this one and I'll be happy to take it from there. Does this make sense?