Apple Valley, MN - 03/16/13 - Millards Mayhem I

8-bit

Signing up for this, need to redeem myself from time wasted in Madison and losing to vikingmoe02 in Brainerd. See ya there.

I felt very fortunate to win that tournament in Brainerd as I got my fair share of good breaks if not more. I learned a lot from that tournament though. Very fun.

Should we receive a confirmation email when we sign up (because I did not).

Also, I have a system, game and two controllers.

Your entry gets sent to my email and then I post it on the player's page of the website.

That would be awesome if you could bring a system/2controllers, although we may be good on tecmo carts, thks

The mayhem is almost here.. We are looking for one more person to bring a TV to the tournament, we need 1 more so we can have 8 stations for a swiftly moving tourny. Taking over a Buffalo Wild Wings for an afternoon should be a good time.. I need to make up for my first round loss at Madison

Edited by adversity

The mayhem is almost here.. We are looking for one more person to bring a TV to the tournament, we need 1 more so we can have 8 stations for a swiftly moving tourny. Taking over a Buffalo Wild Wings for an afternoon should be a good time.. I need to make up for my first round loss at Madison

I can't wait. I played some practice games with my brother the other day, and I realized I'm rusty at going the "other way" as player 2. I never thought it made much difference, but it just felt a little off.

It looks like, according to the player list, that there's going to be some good competition there this Saturday.

thanks man!! i will be giving it a shot to stream the event, but haven't tested out Bdubs internet connection with my setup so don't know till we try kinda thing :/

I know how that works ;)

I'd suggest just making sure you know how to work it before the event.  Trying to mess with that BS during the tourney while also attempting to run it/manage it is rough.

hey, i noticed there is only one person in my pool. if no more are added do i just play one game at first and me and the other guy are automatically in the 16 after that? just curious on how that is going to work. thanks.

Yeah, I noticed that the tournament is only at 30 people (instead of 32). What the plan for group play if there are uneven group numbers?

hey, i noticed there is only one person in my pool. if no more are added do i just play one game at first and me and the other guy are automatically in the 16 after that? just curious on how that is going to work. thanks.

We will redistribute groups to make groups of three and four. And top two will still advance from each group

Yeah, I noticed that the tournament is only at 30 people (instead of 32). What the plan for group play if there are uneven group numbers?

Some groups will have 2/3 ppl advance to the main tournament. We will average the point differentials for the third game if only two are played in group play ( for seeding)