2 point conversions?

fro30

Adding a 2 point conversion option after touchdowns.

This would be nice for league games incase you get an extra point blocked, or you make 2 fieldgoals and you're down 14-6, ect.

That would be awesome. I know itll never happen but it would be awesome.

Yes, that would be. I know alot of people that didn't bother learning to play once they realized the game had no 2 point conversions.

Also, add touchbacks... but no touchbacks very cool.

Then, add the feature to call timeouts on the field by pressing start like in Tecmo Super Bowl 2/3.

timeouts on the field would be good for defense only, unless you could call timeout right after being tackled. for defense you could call a timeout if you dont like the formation you see or something. idk, thats fine the way it is i guess. but yea, id have to agree with 2pt conversions being the best thing that could happen.. but the thing about that is, in league play you'd have to make a rule that you have to kick an xp unless you need to go for 2 since there will be fags who will just go for 2 everytime.

Toucbacks and timeouts on the field? Why the hell and when the hell would you call timeout on the field

Seconds tick away while you're going to call a quick timeout, we all know that. If there is one second on the clock you won't have enought time to call the timeout as you get to the playbook screen. That's when pressing start on the field to call timeouts would be useful... just like it is in Tecmo Super Bowl 2 and 3 for SNES and Genesis.

Btw, here is another hack that would be useful...

Getting sacked costs a loss of yardage. Too many TPC players run backwards and out of bounds when they have a sure fire victory over their opponent. At that point they just want to add rushing/passing stats. They do the same thing on failed onside kicks by running backwards to go out of bounds so they have a chance to launch/run the ball to make their end game stats look nice.

not sure why anyone would want a touchback hack for TSB ..........id say in league play the avg starting position is around the 30

only thing i could think of is to save time

Just to make it an option... maybe if your guy has a bad condition and is getting alot of fumbles or you're not that good at kick returning... alot of reasons.

i would have used an immidiate timeout after play probably every other game when i want to squeeze every second out of the clock. but another good hack would be a throw the ball away option, but the second we learn that trick we will be able to over/underthrow at will for jj's all day, but maybe not if pushing select in play would make a pass result using the punters hitting power for accuracy! that would be weird. yall just stopped reading this , so ill stop typing now lol.