Tecmo 101

Deleted Account

Nice job. Video tutorials are the best IMHO. Unfortunately I'm too lazy to make any. 

One point. I disagree that hucking and chucking is a desperate last resort. With the right QB-WR combo its downright lethal and limits risk. You just can't be utterly predictable with it same with anything in tecmo. You have to know when to mix it up playcalling and strategy. 

Nice job. Video tutorials are the best IMHO. Unfortunately I'm too lazy to make any. 

One point. I disagree that hucking and chucking is a desperate last resort. With the right QB-WR combo its downright lethal and limits risk. You just can't be utterly predictable with it same with anything in tecmo. You have to know when to mix it up playcalling and strategy. 

you got a point there. i will have a section for end of half and game passes. and another on mismatches and what I will term a bishop pass. Nod to my old chess days. However, i don't think we need to teach people how to throw it up for grabs. I think that can be figured out pretty quickly by the average 10 year old let alone a serious adult player.

Mort, any chance you'd be interesting with mirroring your blog posts in this site? There are section that Knobbe would like to utilize that would showcase these sorts of blog entries well.

We're already talking about this ;)