Bruddogs Conditions Checker v4

bob sacamano

I tried posting on this thread via the home page, but for some reason after two attempts, the post didn't go through.  I can't seem to find the thread within the normal forum portion of tb.org....

I just got a new desktop with Windows 8.  I am unable to open the .JAR file format.  Any advice on how to do this would be much appreciated!

ConditionsChecker_v4.zip

Edited by brodell

this sucks.  after downloading java runtime, and trying to figure it out for like 90 minutes, i'm still in the same place as i started.

kamp, v4 is within the homepage thread, if you scroll down.  brud made this one for me, because i wanted it to dock on the top left.

• 4 weeks later...

I added the program to the top post of this thread for download for whomever may enjoy it.

I had gotten a laptop for xmas, and had problems with it (win8). Then another one.  It took 3 tries, but finally I am happy w/the samsung I got.

Long story short, I never actually physically resolved the issue that I had using the program checker.  I believe it just worked on this one upon installation.