Is there not a worthy opponent???

Jimmy1996

Haha.. I'm from the old Tecmo Community.. If u didn't play online before 2001. And BTW.. who u calling clown homie? lol. U have a bald gay lip looking cartoon face and Oboma on Ur profile!

This just made me laugh, lol. As Mr T done said before, his avatar doesn't do him justice. Still that line made me laugh.

That's fine Jimmy, you can make fun of the profile pic & the signature, it's all good. But thing is Regulator is family, so I'll stick up for him whenever I can. I thought you'd be able to tell how many people want to play tecmo with you by the number of people who signed up for your tournament.

oh-snap.jpg

Now, maybe I'm a bit out of sorts here and we've gotten off on the wrong foot. I'd be down for some tpc action if you are? And if you beat me down, cool, congrats. See, I'm comfortable with being a "walking mat" of sorts in most of my leagues, but at least I own it and don't talk shit the day I come back from a 10 year hiatus. Nothing personal man, that's just the perception you've created.

I'm down with some TPC action bro and I'm really just poking fun here guys! I just thought that was funny. I think everyone is just broke guys and don't want to make a long drive. Anyone that has attended our tournament agrees it's a very clean setup. We usually do a Trophy, Autographed helmet, and shirts! Just ask Brent BGBoud! I'm not against Brent at all. We just talk smack to hype the event up!

Ashman sucks balls bottom line. He had the sickest team in TBL and lost every chance he could. To boot he was a flake. I actually had to replace him because he was never available.

yeah, i don't think you are thinking of the same guy man. didn't you come around in like '06-07 vin? i don't necessarily remember this guy from waaay back in the day, but he is certainly before your time I think.