TSB1 SNES ROM Resource Thread

TecmoTurd

No problem sir :)  I have it down. It would actually be quite helpful to talk to someone and have their input as well. Sometimes working on projects alone can make a person lose their mind. Example being when I first started trying to hack and edit the MAME version of Tecmo Bowl. I think I freaked a few of my friends out because I was constantly talking to myself about the hex values and code problems I was having lol

Well I just may be your guy on this one then. I have some free time coming up around November, I just might be able to have something for you guys. Also I looked through some of your documents TecmoTurd and I like what you have. Very well put together. So I hope to have something for you guys when the next nfl season starts. So that way you can have a double impact with your nes version as well as a Snes version :)

Awesome!

You might want to check in over here as Hurricane and drunken_honkey are finishing up a 32 team TSB III

1.The Mame project I had going only was a quarter of the way done. I was doing a lot of testing to try and make sure it would run smoothly. I had a lot of errors occur in the process. (ie) players running through the endzone and disappearing, game would kick back to the start screen after one quarter of play. I had a hell of a time trying to remove the whole coin-op process. Yard markers would suddenly be gone after 1st down. I really did try my best to get to where I was wanting it to go, but in the end it put too much stress on me and I had to step away from it.

2. It would definitely be appreciated to have your help. I think with someone else to help work on something like this will make the process that much less stressful

3. That would be awesome! Now do you work in HTML, C, or C++?