TSB Minnesota Tournament

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I LET you get 7 yards rushing with your quarterback in the first game. That was all you had a right to expect. :twisted:

I'll also bring the tissues, as I learned at the dentists' office that you can also stick tissues to vaseline covered body parts...

Given that I am momentarily unemployed, have a car, and some money, I don't think I have any excuse not to attend this...

Will you at least be so kind as to bring vaseline with you if you are gonna school them? You were pretty rough on me during our last Tecmo encounter...

Ya after i moved i lost motivation to play. Plus I was getting sick of using the keyboard to play. I have vacation from work to use and I see no better way then blowing them on a tecmo tourny road trip. I voted for the 15th but i probably could make the 8th as long as I got a weeks notice for work. Naughton can't come he is currently down in Mississsippi helping out the hurricane victims, but I have another friend who never got into the online tecmo that might come.

• 3 weeks later...