Working on my FIRST ROM

malferds

Haven't you seen those all time greats games on ESPN? The 60s Packers vs. the 80s 49ers? It can be done.

Those were stupid and never insync.

I agree. I couldn't stand that garbage. I think I sat through it once when it was the 90's Cowboys against the 80's 49ers. It was horrible though.

If I were you I'd make the vikings have a 2 back set with Robert Smith and Chuck Foreman. Robert Smith is the best back in Vikings history. Just look at his stats in 1998-2000.....unreal. Chuck Foreman was a great player too and should be in the position to catch more passes out of the backfield....but he wasn't as good as Robert Smith. Brown and Mason should be the two backups though.

he wasn't that good at all... he was above average at best (robert smith).

being a good vikings rb isn't hard to do.

I saw the 1999 Vikings highlights the other day and would have to disagree with you. When Robert Smith was healthy he was better than anybody. He easily had more long runs than any Vikings back in history and his yards per carry average is unprecedented in a purple and white jersey. I think the only things that kept him from having a hall-of-fame career were his shoddy knees.