Playing a season with every single team!

49er4life

Looks like a matchup against last season''s team of choice... They could be back for revenge

New Orleans is amazing in sim games for the actual amount of talent they have. Its a pitty for them that they'll actually have to *play* you if they manage to out sim the niners.

Another super bowl against the Broncos would be such a waste. Can't tecmo throw anything better than them at you?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second Round Results

AFC

Denver - 9

@

Pittsburgh - 14

Raiders - 28

@

Buffalo - 21

NFC

San Francisco - 17

@

New Orleans - 7

Quarter........1...2....3...4...Final

Philadelphia..7..14...7....7....35

Chicago........7...9....0....7...23

Louis Oliver was right, these guys were out for revenge, they gave me a hard fucking time all game!!!

Game Recap

First Quarter - Philadelphia received the opening kickoff and started the drive at our own 18 yard line. QB Eagles completed 4 straight passes of 5, 14, 25 and 6 yards to Sherman, Jackson, Williams and Sherman respectively, before having back to back runs of 9 and 14 yards. Barnett then had a 9 yard touchdown catch to put the Eagles up 7-0. Chicago received the ensuing kickoff, and began their drive at their own 10, Neal Anderson got the first down carry, and sprinted to the end zone for a 90 yard touchdown :x , to tie the score at 7-7.

Second Quarter - After a short kick, we started near midfield at our own 44 yard line. QB Eagles found Barnett wide open for a 43 yard completion on first down. QB Eagles then had a 4 yard run before running it in from 9 yards out, to put the Eagles up 14-7. Chicago got the ball back at their own 31, Anderson had a 6 yard loss, Muster then had a 11 yard catch, Harbaugh threw incomplete on third down, and the Bears were forced to punt. After a long punt, We started the following drive at our own 12, I picked a pass play and had Williams wide open, but I waited just a little too long and was sacked in the end zone by Trace Armstrong for a safety to bring the Bears wtithin 5 at 14-9 :x . Chicago received the kickoff and started at their own 25 yard line. Then AGAIN, on first down, Anderson gets the call and sprints for a 75 yard touchdown to put his team up 16-14 :cry: . At this point, I am starting to get pissed off, but I chill out and we get the ball back at our own 38, and my man Barnett comes up big!!!! He scores on first down on a 62 yard bomb by QB Eagles to put my team back up 21-16!!!!!!!! Take that you cheating motherfuckers!!!! :cry: . Also, right before the half ends, Bailey was trying to impress me, and got injured returning the kickoff :lol: .

Third Quarter - Chicago receives the kickoff, and starts the drive at their own 15, Anderson picks up two yards, Harbaugh throws incomplete, Muster gets a 7 yard reception, and the Bears are froced to punt on 4th and inches. We begin the next drive at our own 20. Singletary gets QB Eagles in the backfield for a 12 yard loss but Williams comes back with a 47 yard reception!! QB Eagles then has a 15 yard run and then steps out of bounds after a 10 yard loss. Jackson then brings down a 13 yard reception, followed by a QB Eagles 13 yard scramble. After a couple of incomplete passes, QB Eagles finds Sherman out of the backfield to put the Eagles up 28-16.

Fourth Quarter - Apparently, the crack smoking continues in the Bears sideline, as after receiving the ball, and starting at their own 9, Brad Muster scores on a 91 yard run to close the scoring gap to 28-23...........can you all believe this shit!!!! These bastards REALLY wanted to defeat me. Anyways, after surprisingly kicking long, I got the ball at our own 15 and wasn't going to take any chances, so I went for 4 straight QB Eagles' run of 23, 8, 13, and 4 yards respectively, before finding Williams wide open for a 30 yard gain. QB Eagles then had a 6 yard run, before scoring on a 1 yard run to put the score at 35-23.

This was a close motherfucker.............up next, the 49ers, I hope they aren't out for revenge after last season's Bears game :( .

Final Stats

QB Eagles 13 carries for 120 yards

QB Eagles 84% comp. 245 yards 0 int's.

Williams 3 receptions for 99 yards

Anderson 4 carries for 159 yards

Harbaugh 40% comp. 18 yards 0 int's.

Muster 2 receptions for 18 yards.

Conference Championship Results

AFC

Pittsburgh - 14

@

Buffalo - 24

NFC

Quarter............1....2....3....4....Final

Philadelphia......7....3....7...14.....31

San Francisco...0....7....0...14.....21

Game Recap

First Quarter - My Eagles received the opening kickoff, and we start the drive at our 29 yard line. QB Eagles picks up 16 on first down, followed by 35 yard completion to Williams. QB Eagles then had a 6 yard run, before running it in from 13 yards out to put the score at 7-0. San Francisco received the kickoff and started at their own 12, Montana throws incomplete on first down and then found Rice for a 15 yard gain. Evans sacked Montana for a 9 yard loss, followed by a 1 yard loss by Rathman. Montana then found Rice again on 3rd and 20 for a 35 yard pick up. Montana threw incomplete on first down, followed by a Craig 3 yard run and then another incompletion on third down, the 49ers were forced to punt.

Second Quarter - After receiving the punt for a touchback, we started at our won 20, QB Eagles threw incomplete on first down, followed by back to back runs of 10 and 7 yards by QB Eagles. Sherman then caught a ball out of the backfield for an 11 yard gain. QB then had another great run, by picking up 25 on a sramble. Just when it looked like I was going to go up 14-0 on these guys, QB Eagles found Byars wide open out of the backfield, but Byars fumbled at the 49ers' 16 yard line, the 49ers returned it 13 yards to start their drive at their own 29. After an incompleted pass on first down, Craig picked up 5 on the ground, followed by a 25 yard reception by Craig. Montana then found Taylor for an 18 yard gain before hittting Rice in the end zone for a 28 yard touchdown, tying the score at 7-7. I still had a chance to get something before the half ended, we got the ball back at our own 30. QB Eagles threw a perfect pass down the middle to my TE Jackson for a 35 yard pick up!! QB Eagles then had back to back runs of 13 and 5 yards to set up Ruzek for a 33 yard field goal as the first half ended to put the Eagles up 10-7.

Third Quarter - San Francisco received the second half opening kickoff, my defense did a great job as we made the 49ers go 3 and out. Craig picked up 3 on first down, followed by a Rathman 2 yard loss and then another Evans sack for a 9 yard loss and the 49ers were forced to punt for a second time. We started our ensuing drive at our own 40 yard following the punt. QB Eagles dropped back to pass on first down and had Williams wide open, but I didn't let him get enough separation from that beast on crack Ronnie Lott. Lott got the interception and a nice 16 yard return to put his team near midfield at their own 48. The 49ers offense stalled, and went 3 and out for the second consecutive time. Evans got his third sack of the game for another 9 yard loss, followed by a Craig 17 yard reception and then a Reggie White sack on 3rd and 2 for a 9 yard loss before they punted away on 4th and 11. We got the ball at the 20 following a touchback, QB Eagles started off with a 4 yard run, he then found Jackson on a picked play and Jackson caught the ball as three 49er defenders dove at him and totally miss. Jackson then rumbled for a 48 yard pick up. This set up QB Eagles who had another spectacular run for a 27 yard touchdown run to put the Eagles up 17-7.

Fourth Quarter - The 49ers got the ball back, and started at their own 16. After an incompleted pass on first down, Craig had a 6 yard pick up, followed by a Rathman 3 yard gain. This set up 4th and 1, luckily for me, I picked their play and stuffed Craig for a 3 yard loss as they turned it over on downs. We got the ball on their side of the field at the 49ers 22 yard line. QB Eagles continued his great play, as he found Williams on the first play of the drive for a 22 yard score to give the Eagles a commending 24-7 lead. Before Dexter Carter came out on the field for the kickoff return, I saw him and Lott together on the sideline........this could only mean one thing...........crack smoking. Dexter Carter then took the kickoff 100+ yards for the touchdown to close the gap to 24-14. Byars recovered the onside kick at our own 46, QB Eagles found Jackson again, this time for a 24 yard pick up. QB Eagles then had a 3 yard run, followed by a Sherman 13 yard run before Jackson capped off his great day with a 9 yard touchdown reception to add to the lead at 31-14. San Francisco got the ball back at their own 47 after another good return by Dexter Carter, Craig got 3 on first down, followed by a Jerome Brown sack for an 8 yard loss. Rathman had a 13 yard reception and Craig picked up 3 on 4th and 2 to keep the drive alive. After an incompletion, Montana found Rice for a 36 yard touchdown as the final second ran off the clock to put the final score at 31-21. This was a great game, except for the interception QB Eagles threw in the 3rd quarter with score 10-7, he played a hell of a game. Evans also played a great game on the defensive side. His 3 sacks were really backbreakers for the 49ers.

Now it is on to the Superbowl against the talented Bills!!!!

Final Stats

QB Eagles 11 carries for 129 yards

QB Eagles 70% comp. percentage for 183 yards and 1 int.

Jackson 4 receptions for 116 yards

Roger Craig 7 carries for 22 yards

Montana 57% comp. percentage for 179 yards no int's.

Rice 4 receptions for 113 yards

• 1 month later...

i am a huge tecmo fan :D and the eagles are my squad. the stats you put up with that team arent good. you failed to utilize cunningham totally :wink: . also, you should have put keith jackson at running back and keith byars at te since that is where there strengths are (jackson is faster and byars can catch the ball very well and being a te allows him to get down the field faster than rb allows him to). i enjoyed the game logs you posted :D . i was a bear fan when i was a kid.

• 2 weeks later...

i just realized what i wrote and i'm sorry. when i said that the stats you put up werent good, it sounds really messed up. sorry. what i meant to say was you could put up better stats with the eagles because qb eagles is the best qb to use in the game because he runs and throws well. it came out different than what i meant it to be. put jackson at rb and you'll get better stats.

• 1 month later...

Okay guys sorry that I hadn't posted about this in almost 2 months but it was just too time consuming...........but anyways, the Eagles won the Superbowl and after that I won the superbowl with the Bucs, followed by a Superbowl loss by my NE Patriots vs the 49ers and then by my chargers win over the 49ers in Superbowl 5.....I will be posting stats and all that shit in probably a different post

• 5 months later...