Playing a season with every single team!

49er4life

Uncalled for, 49er. You yourself called Irvin "cocaine maker." You can't have it both ways.

Week 5

Eagles - 37

Redskins - 10

Offense - This game got real sloppy at times, I dont know what it was, but QB Eagles was being a little bitch. He had only 66 yards on 7 carries. Heath Sherman came back and he had an average game, he rushed for 54 yards on 5 carries. QB Eagles completed 78% of his passes for 208 yards and 1 interception. Keith Jackson is leading the league in receptions, he had 6 this game for 107 yards.

Defense - My defense outplayed my offense for the second week in a row, these guys are starting to come alive. The Redskins had 24 yards rushing on 9 carries. Mark Rypien completed only 38% of his passes for 148 yards and no picks. Art Monk led his team in receptions with 3 for 78 yards. Gerald Riggs, who came in for the injured Earnest Byner, had 7 carries for 21 yards. This is the second week in a row were my defense has injured the opposing teams starting runningback :( . I could hear people in the stands cheering as Williams and Byner layed on the Veterans Stadium astro turf :) .

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 7

Eagles - 56

Saints - 10

Offense - My offense had another solid game, QB Eagles completed 91% of his passes for 313 yards and no interceptions, he also led the tteam in rushing with 72 yards on 5 carries. Keith Byars was in excellent condition, and he carried the ball 3 times for 49 yards. Calvin Williams had 3 recptions for 112 yards.

Defense - Okay guys, this is starting to freak me out, Craig Heyward left the game with an injury. That's 4 starting RB's in a row that my defense puts in the shelf with injuries. Anyway, my defense gave up a couple of decent runs to Reuben Mayes, who came in for the injured "Ironhead". Mayes led his team in rushing with 50 yards on 7 carries. Steve Walsh completed 40% of his passes for 167 yards and two interceptions to Eric Allen. Eric Martin had a big reception and ended up with 82 yards on two catches.

Week 8

Bye Week

Week 9

Eagles - 21

49ers - 10

Offense - My offense did a good job of keeping the 49ers offense off the field as much as possible. Keith Byars was still in "excellent" condition, so I used him to try and have ball control. His ball control is prrety decent. Anyways, he carried the ball 8 times for 74 yards. QB Eagles added 69 yards on 9 carries, and also completed 55% of his passes for a season low 166 yards and one interception. Calvin Williams had 2 receptions for 62 yards. The score at halftime was 49ers 10 - Eagles 7, but the San Francisco never scored again after that.

Defense - My defense did an average job of holding this high powered offense to 10 points. Joe Montana did complete 55% of his passes for 219 yards and no picks though. John Taylor had an 88 yard reception, and the 49ers were held to 0 yards rushing on 8 attempts. Oh yeah, and in case you guys are wondering, neither Roger Craig nor Tom Rathman went out with an injury, so my record stands at four.

Mid-Season Stats

NFC East...W..L..T.......Pct......Pts.....Opp

Phi...........8...0...0.....1.000...384.......65

Gia...........6...2...0.......750....187.....129

Dal...........4...3...0.......571....166.....175

Phx..........3....6...0.......333...172......269

Was..........2...6...0.......250....138......186

Offense

Points/game.....................48

Total yards/game.........424.0

Passsing yard/game.....293.8

Rushing yards/game.....130.2

Defense

Pts allowed/game........................8.1

Total yard allowed/game..........169.1

Passing yards allowed/game.....131.5

Rushing yards allowed/game......37.6

Passing..........Att....Comp....Pct......Yds.....Avg....Td....Int....Rating

QB Eagles.....118......89......75.4....2350....19.9...31......6.....214.2

Rushing..........Att......Yds.......Avg....Td

Qb Eagles........49......751......15.3....18

Receiving........Rec.....Yds......Avg....Td

Keith Jackson...38......836......22.0...11

Ineterceptions..Int......Yds....Avg....Td

Eric Allen...........4.......11......2.7......0

Sacks

Eric Allen ...........9

Jerome Brown.....7

Week 10

Eagles - 35

Giants - 10

Offense - The Giants defense did a good job of stopping a "bad" condition QB Eagles' and an "excellent" condition Keith Byars. This game got real interesting at times. QB Eagles got intercepeted once, and only had 65 yards on 4 carries and completed 75% of his passes for 272 yards against a stingy Giants defense. Keith Jackson led all receivers with 4 catches for 93 yards. Barnnett also had a couple of nice catches.

Defense - My defense looked real bad at times. We gave up too many long plays, the Giants tried to establish a running game, but gave up and burned me for a couple of long throws to Stephen Baker and Mark Ingram, one of them was late in the first half after I had scored to go up 14-0. I kicked off and they returned it to their own 10 yad line, they picked that shotgun play and I picked Jerome Brown just in case they ran it, I would tackle Meggett for a loss, or if they passed, I would bump one of my "engaged" defensive lineman to free him up and have him rush Simms. They ended up passing, and when I tried bumping my DL I was the one that flew off just to watch Ingram catch it all by him self before I chased him down all the way to my one yard line :x . Luckly fo me, that play was the last one of the first half. My defense also had a nice stop after a QB Eagles turned the ball over on an interception. They went for a 65 yard field goal and it was blocked. Phil simms picked it up, and I stopped him one inch short of the first down. In the end, the Giants rushed the ball 17 times for 119 yards :oops: . David Meggett had 75 yards on 8 carries and Phil Simms completed 100% 8O of his passes for 201 yards and no picks. Stephen Baker had 2 catches for 111 yards.

Week 11

Eagles - 28

Browns - 6

Offense - This game got kinda sloppy at times for my offense. Nothing spectacular happened except for a 46 yard Keith Byars rumble. He finished the game with 80 yards on 5 carries. Barnett had 2 receptions for 96 yards, and QB Eagles finished with 4 rushes for 41 yards and completed 81% of his passes for 241 yards and no picks. Qb Eagles has been in bad condition for a while now. That combined with me underestamating the Browns defense, made this game kinda weird at times, I was glad when it was over. :oops:

Defense - The Browns decided to try and beat me with their passing game and managed only 2 field goals. They only had 9 rushing attempts for 13 yards which QB Browns got on a scramble. QB Browns also completed 53% of his passes for 173 yards an no picks. Eric Metcalf had 3 catches for 68 yards. The Browns is another team that I am not looking forward to playing a season with.

Week 12

Eagles - 49

Bengals - 14

Offense - Good offensive game against the David Fulcher led Bengals defense. We got 420 yards of total offense, 142 on the ground and 278 passing with 14 first downs. QB Eagles took what the defense gave us, and only forced one throw into coverage; a 65 yard touchdown bomb which Barnett pulled down in double coverage to end the first half. QB Eagles had his first 100 rushing yard performance since a 162 yard game in a 51-13 rout of the Bucs in week 6. He finished with 116 yards on 11 carries and completed 81% of his passes for 278 yards and no picks. Keith Jackson was my go to guy as he had 6 catches for 98 yards.

Defense - My defense turned in a solid performance against Esiason and company. Remember how I had told you all about the four straight starting runningbacks that I injured. Well, I think I just broke another one of my personal injury records. First of all, we injured Stanford Jennings on a first half kick-off return, later in the game we injured his replacement Harold Green on another return and at the beginning of the fourth quarter, we injured Ickey Woods who had to be replaced by back up WR Kendal Smith at RB :x. Anyways ......James Brooks gained 7 yards on 4 carries, Esiason completed 57% of his passes for 148 yards and no picks, while Rodney Holman had one reception for 78 yards :oops: .

Week 13

Eagles - 46

Cardinals - 7

Offense - Another good passing game for QB Eagles. This was his first 300 yard passing game since week 7 against the Saints. The Cardinals did an awesome job of containing QB Eagles scrambling. He finished with only 32 yards on 4 attempts, he know has eclipsed the 1000 yard mark for the season, he has 1005 yards on 72 attempts and 23 touchdowns. Keith Byars had 12 carries for 39 yards. I don't know why I gave him the ball so much in this game 8O . QB Eagles had 320 yards while completing 70% of his passes and no picks. Fred Barnett continues to be my deep option, he had 4 receptions for 181 yards. Keith Jackson also had a nice 80 yard touchdown catch.

Defense - Tim Rosenbach left the game with an injury. My injured player total for the season is now 8 :x . I guess my defense is hitting the shit out of these guys. Anyways, Tupa came in and had 95 passing yards completing 60% of his passes and no picks. Ricky Proehl had the team's only 1 yard rushing on 2 carries, and Ernie Jones was trying to be a pimp. The bastard finished with 4 catches for 118 yards, and his team's only touchdown :oops: .

Week 14

Eagles - 49

Oilers - 20

* The Eagles clinched a playoff berth, after the Giants lost the Bengals 34-31 in overtime.

Offense - This game was full of big plays. First of all, Keith Jackson fumbled after a 60 yard gain. Barnett had receptions of 90, 60 and 63 yards. Byars had a nice 20 yard run and QB Eagles had runs of 40 and 50 yards. In the end, our offense ended up with 466 total yards, 143 rushing and QB Eagles had 323 on the air while competing 80% of his passes and one pick. He added 125 yards rushing on only 5 carries and Barnett ended up with 3 catches for 213 yards.

Defense - My defense allowed 226 total yards, 57 on the ground and 169 on the air. Jessie Small scored on a Lorenzo White 10 yard fumble return and we also made Jeffires fumble deep in our end of the field after a 50 yard catch. Their 20 points came from two field goals, a Jeffires 50 yard touchdown and a McNeil 70 yard kick off return. In the end, Warren Moon completed 70% of his passes for 169 yards and no picks, and also led his team in rushing with 57 yards on 5 carries. Curtis Duncan had 3 catches for 83 yards. Oh yeah.....I almost forgot, I now added another victim to my long list of injured players :oops: ......this time it was Lorenzo White late in the third quarter.

Week 15

Eagles - 42

Giants - 28

Offense - This game was also full of big plays. My offense played great against a tough Giants defense on crack. We scored 42 points on one of the best defenses in the league. QB Eagles threw 5 touchdown passes, one to Keith Jackson, two to Heath Sherman, a 25 yarder to Williams and an 80 yard bomb to Barnett. He also ran one in from 6 yards out. QB Eagles finished with 91 rushing yards on 9 attempts and had by far his best passing game of the season while completing 94% of his passes for 369 yards and no picks. Calvin Williams came back from the dead with 4 catches for 108 yards.

Defense - My defense was lucky that my offense was clicking on all cylinders, if not , I am sure I woul have lost this game. My defense played their worst game of the season. We made Simms and Ingram look like Montana and Rice, and the duo of Maurice Carthon and dave Meggett look like Bo jackson and Marcus allen. In two games against these fucks, my defense has allowed 313 rushing yards (119 in week 10, and 194 in this game) Their 28 points came from a couple of 54 and 57 yard touchdown catches by Ingram, and a 75 and 80 yard runs by Meggett and Carthon respectively. I was pissed off!!!!!! I really hope I play these bastards in the play-offs, they really humiliated my defense :oops: ............Anyways, Carthon had 4 rushing attempts for 112 yards. Simms completed 44% of his passes for a 164 yards an one pick and Ingram had 2 catches for 111 yards. The only highlights that came from my defense were, hitting the shit out of Ottis Anderson and injurying him early in the game, and Jerome Brown getting his second interception of the season :x .

Week 16

Eagles - 42

Cowboys - 7

Offense - QB Eagles and Fred Barnnett both had another great game. QB Eagles ran one in from 1 yard out, and Barnett had touchdown catches of 40, 26, 31 and 24 yards. Heath Sherman also scored on a 4 yard reception. QB Eagles had 60 yards rushing on 6 carries and completed 100% of his passes for 269 yards and Barnett had 4 catches for 155 yards. It felt real good thrashing the Cowboys defense, I scored on every single posession.

Defense - YESSSSSS!!!!!! My defense injured Emmitt Smith early in the third quarter :oops: , not that I would like to see him get hurt in real life, unlike other people I dont want to see players paralyzed, but this is just a video game and beside I hate the Cowboys. I have now injured 10 players this season. Anyways, the Cowboys had 3 posessions in the first half and punted on all 3. Their only score came in a nice drive that they put together after receiving the second half kickoff, it was a 30 yard Troy Aikman pass to Kelvin Martin. They also had another good looking drive late in the third quarter but missed a 27 yard field goal. In the end, the "greatest" runningback in NFL history was held to 4 yards on 2 carries and Aikman completed 76% of his passes for 207 yards and no picks. Kelvin Martin had 3 catches for 133 yards.

Week 16

Defense - YESSSSSS!!!!!! My defense injured Emmitt Smith early in the third quarter :oops: , not that I would like to see him get hurt in real life, unlike other people I dont want to see players paralyzed, but this is just a video game and beside I hate the Cowboys. I have now injured 10 players this season. Anyways, the Cowboys had 3 posessions in the first half and punted on all 3. Their only score came in a nice drive that they put together after receiving the second half kickoff, it was a 30 yard Troy Aikman pass to Kelvin Martin. They also had another good looking drive late in the third quarter but missed a 27 yard field goal. In the end, the "greatest" runningback in NFL history was held to 4 yards on 2 carries and Aikman completed 76% of his passes for 207 yards and no picks. Kelvin Martin had 3 catches for 133 yards.

I don't know. If there was a button in TSB to throw batteries, I'd be pressing it as much as I can.

Sorry its taken this long to post, but our computers were down here at work, anyways...........

Week 17

Eagles - 28

Redskins - 12

Offense - Scoring came from two Sherman touchdown receptions from 10 and 7 yards out, a Williams 17 yard reception and a QB Eagles 3 yard run. Overall good game for QB Eagles, he completed 93% of his passes for 308 yards and no interceptions. He also rushed for 58 yards on 7 carrries, and got sacked in the endzone for a safety :roll: . Calvin Williams finished the season strong, he had another great game catching 5 balls for 157 yards.

Defense - My defense played a lazy game against the Skins. Mark Rypien completed 75% of his passes for 251 yards and no picks. I guess Byner was pissed off about being injured the last time we met, because he had 2 catches for 97 yards and a 31 yard touchdown run. Anyways, it didnt matter.

I will be posting the final standings, stats and playoff games tomorrow morning.

AFC Playoffs

Division Champions: Buffalo 14-2, Pittsburgh 11-5, Seattle 9-7

Wild card teams: Miami 13-3, Denver 9-7, Raiders 9-7

Denver

@

Miami

Raiders

@

Seattle

Pittsburgh will play the Den. vs Mia. winner.

Buffalo will play the Rai. vs Sea. winner.

NFC Playoffs

Division champions: Philadelphia 16-0, San Francisco 13-3, Chicago 10-6

Wild card teams: Giants 10-6, New Orleans 9-7, Tampa Bay 8-8 :roll:

New Orleans

@

Giants

Tampa Bay

@

Chicago

San Francisco will play the N.O. vs Gia. winner.

Philadelphia will play the T.B. vs Chi. winner.

Philadelphia Eagles Final Statistics

Team

Offense

Points per game..............43.9

Total yards/game...........408.8

Rushing yards/game.......113.1

Passing yards/game.......295.6

Defense

Points allowed/game..................10.8

Total yards allowed/game.........202.9

Rushing yards allowed/game.......47.7

Passing yards allowed/game......155.2

Individual

Passing........Att.....Comp....TD.....Int......Yds.....Avg.....Comp%.......Rating

QB Eagles....234.....187*.....64*....8......4730*...20.2*....79.9*.........228.3*

Rushing........Att......Yds.......Avg......TD

QB Eagles.....99.....1339.....13.5*.....28

Byars...........42.......291.......6.9........1

Sherman......20.......173.......8.6........1

Drummond....3..........7........2.3........1

Receiving.......Rec......Yds........Avg......TD

Jackson..........67*.....1413......21.0.....18

Williams.........33.......1072.......32.4.....13

Sherman........33........500........15.1.....15

Barnett..........28........1301.......46.4*...13

Byars.............26.........444.......17.0......5

Interceptions......Int.....Yds....Avg....TD