New Project: TSB 2005 Old Skool *COMPLETED

Rosters for the upcomming season or rosters from last season? I cant wait to see this years draft pics (like Mike Williams on detroit or the defence players the Cowboys got), but it doesnt look like anyone has made this rom yet. I know folks are probalby waiting for all of the free-agents to land but I'm so pumped for this season.

• 2 weeks later...
Please lord....make the halfway done roms stop......

Released 1/2 way done roms or unreleased? If you mean unreleased just for my defense, the 75 edit is 3/4 of the way done. :mrgreen:

I know I am not commenting on your project Denny. You and your team know how to make a game right. Keep on busting out the best Tecmo edits!

I know I am not commenting on your project Denny. You and your team know how to make a game right. Keep on busting out the best Tecmo edits!

how do you make a game right sblueman? if you know, please fix all your roms to take this into account.

thanks,

soby

QBs, RBs, WRs, TEs are all done.

OL will be based on overall ranking... including positioning (ol1 or ol2, etc)

Backups are included in the above qbs/rbs/wrs/tes... except for the insignificant ones (that didn't have a lot of touches). The insignificant backups will all have 31ms/19re for rbs, 31ms/44re for wrs, 19ms/31re for tes.

I will be using 1 hack only... the one that allows you to have a designated KR and PR. These will be arranged according to the RT MS and SS MS on the original (ie there will only be 2 teams with 44ms kick returners).

i was a douchebag today at work...

QB, RB, WR, TE, LB, DB... DONE

still need to arrange LBs.

cool dbs:

Ed Reed: 38/50/63 81int

Marcus Trufant: 44/56/75 69int

cool lbs:

Takeo Spikes: 38/44/56 69hp 63int

Urlacher: 44/56/69 75hp 31int

i just now saw this thread, funny, i started a very similar project about two weeks ago. only difference is each current player got the exact ratings of an orig rom player, and mine is 05-06. ie qb bills = peyton manning, intercepteverde = jake plummer, ed reed = fulcher, etc. I also eliminated 4 teams, since thats the only way it would work (dolphins, 49ers, browns, bears)

Ratings COMPLETED!

Now all I have to do is throw them on a rom with these features:

- Ravens are called the Browns (I'm using original teams only)

- Hack: MS of the KR and PR is determined by that given player on offense; as stated above, these players are given the MS of the RT according to the teams on the original, except arranged based off of actual ability, not OL ability.

- Non-experienced backups: ie, backups that barely touched the ball... they all suck and are given 31ms/25hp/50bc/19re for RBs and 31ms/13hp/50bc/44re for WRs.

Everything else is exactly like the original rom... playbooks and everything.

I don't care about sim stats/ data, so if someone wants to do that, go right ahead.

• 2 months later...