Sign in to follow this  
kamphuna8

Season 21 Sig Wars

So far, Twister in a landslide.

Manyo I like yours. You should name your Homeland Security team JB and the Woos

Thanks. I thought about trading Hurst, my 4th DB, for somebody with the Woo name, but couldn't figure it out I guess.

My sig is the best I could do given my limited skills and programs. It's based on a t-shirt I own that looks like this....

sdHomelandSecurityblack.jpg

Already talking trash with the Redskins/Twister for our Week 3 matchup at Arrowhead: The Great Indian War of Season 21. I advised him to bring hats for the plane ride home to replace the scalps I'll be hanging outside the stadium.

As far as signatures go tho, his beats the hell out of mine. Awesome.

My sig is the best I could do given my limited skills and programs. It's based on a t-shirt I own that looks like this....

paint.net - there really isn't any reason in this day in age why you can't remove backgrounds

paint.net - there really isn't any reason in this day in age why you can't remove backgrounds

I plead ignorance and sunshine...... actually I used paint..... and word..... and pdf..... long story made short, I suck at tech. One reason why it took me so long to get online for Tecmo.

I plead ignorance and sunshine...... actually I used paint..... and word..... and pdf..... long story made short, I suck at tech. One reason why it took me so long to get online for Tecmo.

I use paint quite a bit too...just depends on the job.

Here is the link for paint.net....check it out...it's a good go-between in the middle of paint and photoshop

http://www.dotpdn.com/files/Paint.NET.3 ... nstall.zip

You can also try GIMP which is more powerful with a little higher learning curve.