HSTL 20 - Playoffs

AFC Playoff Seeding

1. KC Chiefs (Regulator) 14-2

2. Cincinnati Bengals (DEDynasty) 10-4-1

3. Buffalo Bills (Tadaos) 10-6

4. SD Chargers (Ziurziur1) 11-5

5. NY Jets (GoBlinnCollege) 10-6

6. NE Patriots (Keirre) 9-7

Buffalo wins division with head to head sweep over the Jets. Pats get in over Steelers due to having more wins and all games played.

NFC Playoff Seeding

1. NY Giants (Gripsmoke) 12-3

2. New Orleans (Ones11fahzu) 11-5

3. Detroit Leos (Tecmodell) 11-5

4. Minnesota Vikings (rdleifriaf) 8.5-7

5. Chicago Bears (ryan33fulcher) 8-6

6. Dallas Cowboys (kamphuna8) 8-8

NFC Playoff Seeding

New Orleans over Detroit due to week 1 head to head win. Then all the other teams in have at least 8 wins. The elephant in the room is the Redskins at 8-2-1 not making the playoffs, but only 11 games in is unconscionable and would set a bad precedent imo, not to mention the amount of effort put forth to try to actually get these games in.

1st round seedings are

NE at Buffalo

NY Jets at SD

Dallas at Detroit

Chicago at Minnesota

Dude what the fuck, we can still fix this, I have tried every day to get these games in. Most of the other owners that I couldn't play also have very many unplayed games, I was trying the whole time.

Also, Even if you gave me all losses for the rest of my games, I would still win the division over you, so how can you penalize me for the wins I DO have?

Seriously, this is not the precedent , the precedent is to sim the games.

You are taking the seed in my spot, please don't play your game yet, just put me in there, sim the games.

Not only that but I think some of the people on my list may have me on ignore, and I even left forum posts for them.

Even worse Gripsmoke only played like a handful of games as the new owner, that is also not what has been done in the past, I wouldn't expect to be the #1 seed but something has to be done.

Just sim the games for the deadbeat players and put me in the seed of the player remaining, I have 9.5 wins at least with the tie. That is what was always done in the past, please don't screw this up.

Los Angeles Rams urLocalTecmoguy 3-6 9 games

Pittsburgh Steelers buckfuttor 8-6 14 games

Philadelphia Eagles tecmomig 5 6 11 games

THESE 3 PEOPLE ARE THE 3 PEOPLE WITH THE LEAST GAMES IN BESIDES ME (because of this),

NOT ONLY THAT I WAS TOLD THEY WOULD BE REPLACED SO I COULD GET THEM IN AND THEY WERENT!!!!

ON TOP OF THIS I HAVE THE HEAD TO HEAD TIE BREAKER OVER 4 OF THE OTHER LISTED NFC TEAMS!!

Giants/Vikings/Bears/Cowboys

MOST IMPORTANTLY ALSO I HAVE ***12 GAMES*** IN , PLAYED OILERS EARLIER W/O THE FILE UPLOAD!!!!!

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!

Also it is also a major conflict of interest to put the commish in at 8-8 when I have every right to be in with 12 games and 2 missing owners, other people got in with only 1 more!!!!!!

At the very least it should be put to a vote because of that, trades are voted on and those took 5 minutes, I spent 6 months of my life playing and drafting in this league I shouldn't be screwed by deadbeat owners!!!!!

Really I feel this is invalidating the integrity of the whole league if the commish lets himself in at 8-8 over a 9-2-1 team and doesn't replace owners who have 9 games in that are preventing me from getting my games in.

We need to vote on this or something, I have did my damndest.

NFC Round 2 will be

(6) Dallas at (1) NY Giants

(5) Chicago at (2) NO Saints

AFC Round 2 depends on Buffalo - New England Game

If Buffalo wins then

(3) Buffalo at (2) Cincinnati

(4) SD Chargers at (1) KC Chiefs

If the Patriots win then

(6) NE Patriots at (1) KC Chiefs

(4) SD Chargers at (2) Cincinnati

Sabbath... do yourself a favor and stop whining... you did not get your games in. It's a simple concept to understand really. If your still in this next season, maybe just maybe you will learn your lesson and finish the season.

Now before you go off on me about how you made all this effort to get your games in and had 12 games in not 11.... step back and look at the evidence. 11 games uploaded by deadline. OK that eliminates your point of 12 games played. The ENTIRE league supports Kamphuna and not you. Don't you think that your point is moot then? If no one is backing you up?

I'm not trying to be a dick really. Just step back and take a breath. Look at what everyone has said. The league has a voice, and the voice has ousted you from the playoffs due to your consistent inability to finish a season.

Good luck next year bubs.

I assume this will be fixed with the actual playoff teams before the next ROM.

Sabbath, other than your final regular season games, which you may and are encouraged to still play and upload, your season 20 is finished.

If you choose not to participate in season 21 due to not being treated fairly, that is your right, as it is anyone else's who may choose that as well if they feel the integrity of the league has been sullied.

That said, as it is a public league, you are welcome to sign up for season 21 and remain in the league so long as you follow the rules.

Personally, I like you Sabbath, I enjoy dealing with you in everything BUT actually playing the games with you, as it is for me the opposite of fun, win or lose. The fact of the matter is you do need to actually put forth more effort getting those games in. Do that in season 21 and this won't be an issue, which really is a message for everyone. Just play the games yo!

Nice Job getting Wild Card games in in a timely manner. Divisional Round roms are out.

afc.gif

BILLS at BENGALS

CHARGERS at CHIEFS

150px-National_Football_Conference_logo_old.svg.png

COWBOYS at GIANTS

BEARS at SAINTS

Be nice when the real playoffs happen.

BTW Congrats on your season 21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30 and 31 championships, I'm sure you will manipulate the owners and records however you need them to line up for those seasons too. Keeping deadbeat owners Eagles, etc in your own division especially.

Newscast reporter, "We're dealing with F4 tornado winds here!! Can't seem to hear much other than the howling & screaming of nonsensical materials being thrown all around. Must be Sabbath bitching up a storm again!! Back to the station"