Lost Season's

Stadawim

Okay. I've heard a lot of your stories out there, but what's the final tally?

It really hurts when you get friends together & get rolling on a season and the CPU decides to dump it on you. So far we've had:

1)NES-TSB season into the fourth week cancelled. This was due to the fact that the Giants had lost their 4th consecutive game which the CPU does not allow. Plus it was to the Cardinals.

2)SNES-TSB1 season into the 11th week. No explanation, just gone. This was the first one we tried so we don't know what the CPU reasoning was.

3)SNES-TSB2 season into the 4th week. Same as above. Although the trend seems to suggest that if you can make it past the 5th week, you might last.

4)SNES-TSB3 season into the 7th week. Okay, so maybe not. Once again, had no experience though.

5)SNES-TSB3 season into the 3rd week. Actually voluntarily halted in favor of a schedule that could not be destroyed. This was also later dumped by the CPU.

All the time spent, all the records lost. :P

So, anyone else care to share their losses?

My freshman year of college I got 27 other guys and formed a 28 player league. It was going to be the end all of tecmo seasons. Unfortunately, by the time we got to about the beginning of week 4 or so, the whole thing got dumped. Everyone went back to 0-0. Life as I knew it ended. The 15 guys with winning records wanted to kick the living s*** out of me. It was horrible. I still shed a tear thinking about it. Slig was in that league too, he was the Cardinals. If I remember right he was 2-0 or 2-1 with a controversial win over the Rams, whose owner then wanted to kick his @$$.

Most people were really interested. They would just show up to my room and play their games. Some people were a little too into it as it seemed that there were very harsh feelings in some of the games and people got really upset. There were a few people who didn't care and needed a little nagging to get them to play.