"Bad Rom Header"cant run created team in nesticle

malferds

i tried to create a few teams with the manager and the 5 i created are the only ones that show in the editor. is that a problem or should it show the others that i have not replaced? maybe i need to open the original then edit, then export?

anyway when i go to run the rom in nesticle it says bad rom header and i have no clue what to do.

first you need to import a rom that exists already.

edit that rom.

export the edit to the same filename. if you want to export that edit to another rom, by all means just export to a new filename. but make sure both roms are working TSB roms of some sort.

-fin

keep in mind i need about the easiest to comprehend instructions. i open tsbm2k i inport data to get the tsb original i downloaded. i made one change, the name of a team. then i exported like u said. it brought up a menu or something about changing each and every team. i tried just changing the one i edited, i tried doing auto for all but the one i edited. i really have no clue. ive spent like 6 hours total making teams and shit that is absolutely gone, it really sucks. when i go back in to tsbm2k and import the tsb game it is the same original one not my edits. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ive tried it before , tried it again. then i loaded it (prob loading the original that never gets over written) and looked at team data and the team name was still the same along with the players. i want so bad to get this working and get a controller hooked up so i can play against people

You should never lose your rosters that you make because you can save the roster file. First save the roster file so your work doesn't go for naught.

Then export the data to any rom.

The team screen will now pop up and ask you which teams you want to change. Then you select every team that you edited and match them to the rom that you are exporting to.

If you don't select any teams, and leave everything as "No Change", then the rosters won't change.