Are you bored ... "Bust Open Tecmo Super NBA Basketball

RushyDaRabbit

I've been waiting for someone to crack open this Rom for the longest. If you have the skills to do so and are bored why not take this project on. Crack that bastard wide open and make a Manager for the game so we can play a good basketball again. One with graphics that don't disappear.

I can assure you that I will be one of the first people that takes advantage of a manager and starts making updated rosters!!

Maybe even a Dream Teams Rom for the NBA.

• 3 weeks later...

hey i have nba manager im waiting on the super nba manager thanks anyway unless u have that too i made a updated tecmo nfl dynasties and a all time greats still a copule of things needed to complete the process like a carolina and baltimore helmet logo.

still waiting for the helmet editor to be released hit me up if u want a copy.

later

for that tecmo all time greats and nfl dynasties rom i didnt add most of the offensive line too so i just added most of em with john doe with 69s so it was too much for me to handle probeing all the offensive lineman so i did that with the majority of the teams .

so if u want one let me know and ill send ya a copy (or add me to ur aol im)i also made it not just by season but of all the other tecmo super bowl stats from past ones

for players abilities except ricky proehl i gave him a 75 instead of a 69 because i think he's deserving of it and a really clutch receiver

later

i envy u guys that makes these editors and managers and stuff i dont know how yall do it but u have my unlimited respcet ever since i seen some for the 1st time in 1999. but it would be great to be able to add more of the missing tecmo roms like tecmo super bowl 2 and 3 simulator and dont mind alot of my posting today im just doing this to be a promiosing rookie hahahahaha.

later