Sign in to follow this  
MRTECMOSUPERBOWL

Welcome your new HSTL Commish/Admin (kamphuna8)

DAMF you have been great for this league and without you would not be running still. That being said with your recent stepping down please welcome kamphuna8. I really trust this guy and think he will be a great addition to this league. Season 20 will be moving forward with a slight delay as Kamp gets to learning the system etc etc etc... Please welcome your new Commish Kamp...

Kamp all your admin rights etc are present for HSTL section. I'll have to talk to Brooks and have you set as Admin for Dynastyphile before season begins...

DAMF you have been great for this league and without it would not be running still. That being said with your recent stepping down please welcome kamphuna8. I really trust this guy and think he will be a great addition to this league. Season 20 will be moving forward with a slight delay as Kamp gets to learning the system etc etc etc... Please welcome your new Commish Kamp...

Kamp all your admin rights etc are present for HSTL section. I'll have to talk to Brooks and have you set as Admin for Dynastyphile before season begins...

Good Choice Kamp is a great guy and will make a great Commish

Thank you Mr. TSB and Gary for the kind words. I'd like to put the High Speed into HSTL, but not too much that people can't handle, and obviously not referring to the connections. We're going to start a rolling draft soon, and I look to getting a timed draft similar to season 19's set up going sometime soon thereafter, maybe sooner than later. If we don't have enough owners, I'll ghost pick for the squads, but I think we'll be able to fill all the spots.

Damf, thanks for everything you've done to keep this sucka afloat and I hope you are able to continue with your Dirty Birds.

Expect more this weekend when I have more time.

Thanks Damf and great job with HSTL getting it to where it is now. Glad to see you're keeping your Dirty Birds and I also know whom to call upon when there is a great Tecmo mystery. ( I just stocked up on quarters, hopefully that's still the going rate?)

welcome,

i am pretty sure you will do great as dam did, specially with maybe the most legendary league around...

hope some vets help you to get involved with some of the rich history this league have...