The great COM vs. COM experiment

ash

Yes, the unthinkable. For some strange reason I have started an all COM vs. COM season. I was wondering when we talked about the computer breaking records while auto-simmed, what would the computer do if the attributes really mattered?

Right now I'm three weeks in, a few notables are the Bills, 49ers and Raiders are 3-0, the Rams and Colts 0-3. Jeff George has the 4th highest QB ratings... and Thurmal is already to, yes you're going to read this right, 450 yards and 9 TDs. (Only on pace for 2400 yards and 48 TDs)

I'll post more as it cranks along.

I think many of us have done this. Thos is huge because he gets so many touches, can catch the ball with his hands and Bills, and gets down on the gline alot because of the passing game. Play picks cause sacks to be off the charts. I think White lead everyone by a decent margin. Also, I found Rice to be unstoppable. He had around 150% more TDs than the next WR. This lead Montana to also be insane.