changing the KR speed

konForce

See if this helps

00 48 EC F3 03 EF E4 DF FE FF

I ran like 3 games and the 2nd player name didnt disappear so that looks good. When I run my Offseason Contest Ill keep a look at it.

I appreciate it bruddog, expect a donation from me for your assistance :) Thanks!

This is a long and winding thread, so can someone verify for me that this is the proper command?

See if this helps

00 48 EC F3 03 EF E4 DF FE FF

Which is the same as this -> Set (0x08100, 0048ECF303EFE4DFFEFF)

and this sets the Kick Returner speed to the MS of the actual returner. 

I've noticed that the K/P returners hacks are always getting misrepresented.  It doesn't just assign the correct MS to the kick returner -- it assigns ALL of his attributes correctly, so the actual player is truly taking the field there and it's not just an illusion of that player.  I was just reminded of this fact recently, when I lost a game because Marshawn Lynch and his 88 HP returned my kickoff 100 yards for a touchdown, leaving a tangled mess of would-be tacklers in his wake.

I've noticed that the K/P returners hacks are always getting misrepresented.  It doesn't just assign the correct MS to the kick returner -- it assigns ALL of his attributes correctly, so the actual player is truly taking the field there and it's not just an illusion of that player.  I was just reminded of this fact recently, when I lost a game because Marshawn Lynch and his 88 HP returned my kickoff 100 yards for a touchdown, leaving a tangled mess of would-be tacklers in his wake.

As far as I know, MS is the only attribute for KR/PR that doesn't get assigned from the returner. If there is a 88 hp+ offensive player, that is who I put in as KR/PR.

Ah, ok, my bad.  The way the hack was always briefly described, I assumed that the KR was just an offensive tackle in sheep's clothing but the hack would at least get his MS correct.  Seems especially weird to me that the original programming error was just for one attribute instead of the entire attribute profile.