Sign in to follow this  
Knobbe

Philly Tourney - April 24th

I'm going to be there- driving from CT if anyone along the way?

I'm going to be there- driving from CT if anyone along the way?

arn i was able to get the weekend off so i can go. road trip!! have you emailed them to sign up? if not i'll sign both of us up.

tadoas and i ment in the semis he took chi i took rams i won 24-3. then i played some loacal and won barely thanks to a cc in the endzone. tadaos is a cool guy. i was mad that no1 else showed up from online. im looking forward to midwest one now. the tourny was ran by nice people and i hope they do another one. sry for my bad grammer

just got home it's 1:20 am traffic was BRUTAL coming back. 2 hours waiting to get over the damn bridge...

anyways gatsman triumphs in this one. bout 20 people in this tourney. it was round robin then single elimination. kinda weird rules as there wasn't a tier system and you could just choose whatever team you wanted (SF was banned). Almost every game was a Bills/Oilers/Giants matchup. I went 1-1 in pool play and won 2 more games in the elimination round pretty dominantly with a CHI vs BUF (35-7) matchup and a KC vs CIN (27-14) matchup. I met joey in the semis and ran into some hard luck CHI vs RAMS as Anderson fumbled 3 times including inside joey's 5 yard line and then after a 60 yard scamper coughs it up. It was 7-3 joey at halftime but the fumbles just destroyed me. I give joey lots of credit for cashing in the oppurtunities and taking it all in the finals. Chill kid, soft spoken, humble. For today joey you're the man...that is until next time. GGs and congrats on the win.