Tecmo NBA Manager

Polish Rifle

This is totally off the top of my head, but think of the scoring bars as two digits. THe one that goes from 0-3 or so is the major changer and the one that goes from like 0-10 or 0-16 is the tweaker.

I believe this affects the ability of the player to make a shot, and it also affects simulation scoring. If the attributes are out of wack, your 12th man will lead the team in scoring.

As far as starters go, you need to make a list of who is starting to begin with. Then you need to change that person to who you want starting as the manager sorts alphabetically.

For instance, the two guard for the Bulls is Jordan. You need to edit Michael Jordan with your Bulls two guard as opposed to the second player from the top.

• 1 year later...
  • 17 years later...
On 10/18/2004 at 10:06 AM, Knobbe said:

This is totally off the top of my head, but think of the scoring bars as two digits. THe one that goes from 0-3 or so is the major changer and the one that goes from like 0-10 or 0-16 is the tweaker.

I believe this affects the ability of the player to make a shot, and it also affects simulation scoring. If the attributes are out of wack, your 12th man will lead the team in scoring.

As far as starters go, you need to make a list of who is starting to begin with. Then you need to change that person to who you want starting as the manager sorts alphabetically.

For instance, the two guard for the Bulls is Jordan. You need to edit Michael Jordan with your Bulls two guard as opposed to the second player from the top.

When you are referring to player attributes do you mean, running, jumping, blocks, steals, shooting range and stamina??