nes roms..

chino

• 6 months later...

I first went to rom sites and downloaded roms one by one and that can take forever, then I tried Kazaa and the same thing happened to me. Viruses all over the place. The best bet that I have found is LimeWire. It is free if you don't take the "pro" version. I got three bundles from them. 960 nes, 640 gen, 125 snes. All work fine and no viruses. ****during set up it asks if you want to share any of your files with other limewire users, say no.***** All these peer to peer programs are illegel, illegal like jaywalking if you are only downloading. The uploaders are the ones they are looking for.

If you don't trust the peer to peer, then there are plenty of sites to get roms...The best that I have found is Romnation. (just don't start clicking on the japanamation :) ) The only problem with a "good" rom site is you aren't going to be able to get some classics like most Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda titles because nintendo still monitors those titles. Hope I've helped :)

• 2 months later...

yo meatball, who is going to pay to play roms or play them on the net? either download from the net to pc, modify a console to play them, or wait for the new nintendo system that will allow you to play the older games. Basically I am saying sssssshhh.

Oh and Slig, whatever you need I got.

Oh and one last thing meatball, it is Tecmo Super Bowl not Super Tecmo Bowl............ 8)

• 3 months later...