A Bounty for a true TSB fan

TSB CKY

I have a bounty to all members on this board...We need the return of these MIA members: 49er4life, CNFL President, Eric, Kronic Virus, gdfuzz, Funk Diggy Doc, Joker, biffdog44, QB Chiefs, Grogan, Gafney, OldSchoolKiller, JeanChretian, Marcules, miselph_2001, 10 Yard Fight, Rantoro, Pat Beach, Browns Chargers, and Benimaru. They are needed alive and to get them back AT ANY COST!

I have a bounty to all members on this board...We need the return of these MIA members: 49er4life, CNFL President, Eric, Kronic Virus, gdfuzz, Funk Diggy Doc, Joker, biffdog44, QB Chiefs, Grogan, Gafney, OldSchoolKiller, JeanChretian, Marcules, miselph_2001, 10 Yard Fight, Rantoro, Pat Beach, Browns Chargers, and Benimaru. They are needed alive and to get them back AT ANY COST!

gdfuzz isn't gone, and i'll be damned if anyone wants to see OSK/10YF back.

Most of these people probably left, because 95% of you guys posting now don't even talk about TSB anymore. The majority of you guys are posting in the off topic, or sports talk section now. Totally going away from what this board is all about.....TECMO!!!! I posted a topic a few weeks ago, about the rushing game in my 1987 rom and how I tweaked it to make it way better. Not one person even had any kind of comment about it at all. Not that it really matters, but this is the kind of thing that keeps people around. Most posts around here now, sound like they should be used in singles forum. These are just my thoughts, no sarcasm intended!!!!!!

Most of these people probably left, because 95% of you guys posting now don't even talk about TSB anymore. The majority of you guys are posting in the off topic, or sports talk section now. Totally going away from what this board is all about.....TECMO!!!! I posted a topic a few weeks ago, about the rushing game in my 1987 rom and how I tweaked it to make it way better. Not one person even had any kind of comment about it at all. Not that it really matters, but this is the kind of thing that keeps people around. Most posts around here now, sound like they should be used in singles forum. These are just my thoughts, no sarcasm intended!!!!!!

yeah, well it doesn't help that a new game hasn't been made since 1996. In some respects we've just ran out of stuff to talk about.

That's because you guys need to re-invent the game. Try like I do "coach mode". It gets boring cause you guys are kicking the crap out of the computer 100-0 every time you play. When me and my buddy play, we always do COA. v.s. COA. Never MAN v.s. MAN. BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys should do your on-line leagues in coach mode. That's where you find out who the real Champion is. Hell, I've played well over 250+ seasons on all the TSB's combined, and all on coach mode. TRY it!!! you will not be disappointed. I've talked about Coach mode several times before, and some have tried it. 99% of you guys could kick my ass MAN v.s. MAN, but COA v.s. COA...........TOTAL strategy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And even BIG RED would get his ass kicked once in a while!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, well it doesn't help that a new game hasn't been made since 1996. In some respects we've just ran out of stuff to talk about.

Let's discuss AOP and quickness some more and have an INDY season challange

or...one could play a COA season using only run plays by Dexter Carter

NOW THATS A HUGE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION lol j/k

nah what i been doin..never got around to statting my shit up, is made a few trades tryin to make TSB a little more creative and fun

Bears with Dex of course

Pagel at QB

traded Singletary and Gayle away and brought in a scrub and Lott

just that sorta shit...I did plan on stattin my shit cuz I like Wendell Davis

I'm a bit of a control freak and to me, having multiple user names just messes everything up. Is there any way people's names and posts can be merged together to one user? It would be a whole lot cooler if it could.

this is my first post in 3 months... this is my first VISIT to ANY tecmo site in 3 months. I think I burned out. I quit the few leagues I was in... not by giving a 2 weeks notice but by just screwing everyone in the league (apologies).

and here I go to look what the newest and brightest discussion topics are and I see my little name.. WOW!... thanks for the human concern.

I've been active in DougWilliams' fantast baseball league. currently 4th place. You kids are fun. I may stop back by a few times.

An Indy tourney sounds good.

I am still around...though i am forced to agree....

there are only so many things you can say or talk about tecmo to hold lots of interest.

<--- you can tell... I was one of the first few to join top 30 out of almost 700.... but i have probly the fewest posts of anyone on this board.

I dun got rid of my NES (Dammit I miss zelda & rbi baseball), SNES, Emulators, & broke down and tried Madden 04 and i liked it some. Considering Madden 05.

But now i spend most of my time with (my wife) and playing Command & Conquer Yuri's revenge, and posting messages @ http://www.anandtech.com computer hardware discussion boards, and trying to make linux run on my old computer.

I am still around...though i am forced to agree....

there are only so many things you can say or talk about tecmo to hold lots of interest.

<--- you can tell... I was one of the first few to join top 30 out of almost 700.... but i have probly the fewest posts of anyone on this board.

I dun got rid of my NES (Dammit I miss zelda & rbi baseball), SNES, Emulators, & broke down and tried Madden 04 and i liked it some. Considering Madden 05.

But now i spend most of my time with (my wife) and playing Command & Conquer Yuri's revenge, and posting messages @ http://www.anandtech.com computer hardware discussion boards, and trying to make linux run on my old computer.

It is OK young wakasan, we forgive your non posting, wife loving, linux running, honky arse. And welcome back.....

Hey! It's me!!!

ME!

Sorry no show for so very long...my computer exploded about 30 times in a row, and I lost all bookmarks, and forgot which sites I used to frequent...plus I didn't have too much tecmo-ing going on in my life...but im back into it now after a couple month layoff...

Hey, for those in Lincoln (Woodson, I think) I finally saw the bar that has the TEcmo Tourney every Sunday night...I'm thinking of making a trip one of these weekends...are there good turnouts?

Don't know what else to say...Long live Grogan?