'Allo, Gents

Brado

Crikey, I've found where all me mates have run off to...nice to see ya all, lads!

Alright, enough of the limey shit...just making my presence known around here. I hope Rod and Slig aren't as quick to ban for no reason up in this MF...

Nice to see you join the new forum Brado. Yeah, I can't believe you got banned at Tecmoinc. I seriously did not see you say anything in there that was remotely offensive or an infringement of copyrights. That place really got messed up.

Anyways, you won't have to worry about any of that BS here. Enjoy your stay :P

For those of you who aren't aware, I was banned from the Tecmo board for off-topic conversation and for having the balls to debate with a moderator (which I feel I won in a landslide). There is now a topic posted by some girl talking about ghosts and ghost stories.

http://www.tecmoinc.com/ubb/Forum12/HTML/000895.html

What a bunch of bullshit...

It's funny cuz Lisa Shock didn't respond to the comments pointing out the hypocrisy of moving people's posts to the Gamer's Corner forum. Yet, as soon as you show up, she's ready to shoot off her mouth, ban your ghost, then lock the thread. What's even more funny in a more hilarious way is that it certainly stopped the thread which we all didn't want to see anymore. If that girl comes back talking about ghost stories again, you should post as "Son of Brado" or "Brado Representative" I'm laughing thinking about it right now.

She's done that to me too. I really have no respect for anyone who makes an counterarguement, then locks the topic so they get the last word in. It just proves to me that they are not very confident in what they are arguing.